Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
FF
13.49%
85 13.49%
MF
11.43%
72 11.43%
MM
8.57%
54 8.57%
FFM
28.57%
180 28.57%
MMF
17.62%
111 17.62%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
20.32%
128 20.32%
Total 630 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Poses: This Time It's Personal
MMF and FFM would both be fun to see. Probably the most challenging for the devs, but it would be so much fun!
Voted for MMF and FFM because .... well.....after all I am curious and I have never had the experience in real life Shy
This will probably be for Premium only but hope you can invite
MMF 'cause I'm greedy
I would really like to see a female version of the 69 pose.
Pretty sure as a sex game they should have no worries with MM/FF stuff. (Business wise putting MM options in if they do they are in the wrong industry :/) As a guy who is heavy into Shibari and other BDSM stuff I would love to see some at the very least light bondage (Hand cuffs type deal) Make it's way into the game... Since we just got the MMF pose today I hope the FFM pose is maybe right behind it.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

We are in desperate need of a FFM pose!!!!  I just got the MMF pose and that's fun and all but i have a fetish for FFM threesomes more so than any other... Looking forward to the FFM threesome poses.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'd like a F/M scene. Something where we can give the boys a little something. Walking around with a petnis just hungry for those guys who spam invites and "You sexy, fuck?"

If not that, F/F - Ass-to-Ass. Maybe even import that bonus feature from the beginning of the Intimate cruise game. You know the one.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
To be fair the more and more I have gotten back into this game the more I think basic things like Profile Bio's and other kinds of features like that be brought in before new poses..

Well I'm sure most of us wouldn't argue with the simple stuff finally being added in
(09-06-2016, 07:32 AM)Avax69 Wrote: Well I'm sure most of us wouldn't argue with the simple stuff finally being added in

Someone said some of these basic things would solve some of the behavior issues in this game.