Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
FF
13.49%
85 13.49%
MF
11.43%
72 11.43%
MM
8.57%
54 8.57%
FFM
28.57%
180 28.57%
MMF
17.62%
111 17.62%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
20.32%
128 20.32%
Total 630 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Poses: This Time It's Personal
Hi everyone,

Posting a new sex pose poll since the last thread from W1LL (Please thank him for the idea, I'm just making the derivative sequel) is four months old.

Standings after 4+ months were:

MMF | 247 | 35.29%
FFM | 214 | 30.57%
MF  |  76 | 10.86%
FF  | 104 | 14.86%
MM  |  59 |  8.43%

Me, I voted FFM and MM since a) supposedly MMF is being implemented next and b) I have a personal desire to see one MM pose despite the efficacy from a business standpoint... elfy boys need plundering too!

What do you want to see? Cast your vote and discuss.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
JCF your completely right, even though i'm not really gay MM lives matter so they deserve a sex position. Ty for making this thread.
Can't remember what I voted think it was one group and FF, though I do agree it's kinda long overdue for guys to get a MM pose, tbh though at this point I think we'll all take whatever kinda pose they give us........personally I'd like to be able to use my own damn petnis on myself
I only voted for MM. As I won't ever really enjoy any poses, whatever they are, I feel MM is the best option. I think group stuff is best done as RP, even more so than 1-on-1. So yeah, give the guys some love, and let them give each other some love.
I voted for MM because they should have atleast 1 pose.
i know this doesnt really fit in, in terms of the poses at least, but am i the only one wondering what the beds will look like? like if they're making new special beds for it or simply gonna make the current beds bigger for when theres 3 ppl using em? again probably the wrong thread for this but its sorta relevant to it so meh
OK, I have to admit I'm a little curious about the animated trio.
But I have to agree with Sharp, Trios, gangbangs and similar stuff is something for RP, with no strains, just the imagination, to let things go wild, out of control, raw...
And since I'm not into animations stuff anymore, give guys a chance, MM for them, for those who want, of course!
To be simple is to be great
Equality!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
More FF poses Big Grin
Voted for FF and group, though I don't see much difference between 'group' and MMF/FFM poses. Since we have two trainers, I think it'll be natural to have FFM poses for women and MMF for men (with normal pose learning procedure).

Poses with more characters involved are probably not worth the time and effort to create (at least, for now!) because the more players are required for a pose, the harder it is to find them.