Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rape PLAY ...... ?talk about it?
i found this proposal for a possible solution to play such a "rape roleplay"

"........ adding in "Danger areas" where people can be engaged freely, would add some reality to the game, while also allowing people to engage in "rape." Entering these areas would be considered an agreeing to sex. "

How are your thoughts about this?
[Image: detail.gif]
I think the "danger areas" is a great idea, obviously rape irl is one of the worst things you could do, but like someone stated this is a game, like GTA, where i think things like a rape fantasy should be able to be enjoyed by those who would enjoy it. I don't think its fair to say that means you would consider doing it irl just because you would engage in either end of it in a game, as some have said, also i don't think its fair to say these people have a problem, i think coming to a game like this to play out your fantasies is the most constructive way to quench those thirsts, and should be supported. With all that being said im in favor of adding a "danger area" where people could be engaged freely, accompanied by a few new animations. Just my 2 cents...
I don't think anybody has suggested that just because people do things in roleplay on here they are willing to do it IRL. Unless people are referring to what I've said, because for some reason nobody seems to actually understand anything I say. I totally agree that what somebody is willing to do in make-believe and what they are willing to do IRL is totally different. What a couple of us have said though is that some people might act out their fantasies on here, because they are for the most part unable to act them out IRL. And yes, some people do fantasize about raping people for real.

Nobody has said that those who do rape RP are actual wannabe rapists.
First, since I failed to address this last night:
(08-29-2016, 03:23 AM)Avax69 Wrote: I 2nd this, though I doubt that'll happen since they wouldn't wanna be attacked by ppl on the forums/this thread

Emmie and I have both been watching this thread and jumped in a few times. This topic's an important one to discuss here and while I'm expecting discussion to be heated, we're gonna do whatever we can to make sure there are no outright attacks. I unfortunately can't see the reports yet, being a n00b mod, but Emmie can. So please report any posts that seem to cross the line into attacks and we (by we I mean Emmie :P ) will address them.

Next:
(08-29-2016, 05:42 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: i found this proposal for a possible solution to play such a "rape roleplay"

"........ adding in "Danger areas" where people can be engaged freely, would add some reality to the game, while also allowing people to engage in "rape." Entering these areas would be considered an agreeing to sex. "

How are your thoughts about this?

In theory, it could give that guy at the MnF Alley a job that's actually worth his code; say, gatekeeper to a Dead End. But in practice, it could go wrong in so many, many, many ways. For a start: If everyone auto-accepts invites, then what's to stop you from being forced into sex before you can force someone else into it? What would happen if a big group of people comes in and just decides to whisk away people on sight before coming back to do the same thing? There's absolutely nothing to stop the hunter from being the hunted in this case (nor would I expect there to be). So then you'd need a group to "take back" the area!

At least there'd be no complaints about public RP there. Because you could just wish to the cornfields anyone saying anything you didn't like.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
So... This is like the communism ideal, it's good on paper, but bad when it's practiced.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
In theory, it could give that guy at the MnF Alley a job that's actually worth his code; say, gatekeeper to a Dead End. But in practice, it could go wrong in so many, many, many ways. For a start: If everyone auto-accepts invites, then what's to stop you from being forced into sex before you can force someone else into it? What would happen if a big group of people comes in and just decides to whisk away people on sight before coming back to do the same thing? There's absolutely nothing to stop the hunter from being the hunted in this case (nor would I expect there to be). So then you'd need a group to "take back" the area!

At least there'd be no complaints about public RP there. Because you could just wish to the cornfields anyone saying anything you didn't like.

Hm i feel like this could be avoided if there was a s button, like the do not disturb one, for auto accepting, or something else, im sure there would be a way to make it work, would just take some planning out
(08-29-2016, 06:21 PM)Sharp Wrote: I don't think anybody has suggested that just because people do things in roleplay on here they are willing to do it IRL. Unless people are referring to what I've said, because for some reason nobody seems to actually understand anything I say. I totally agree that what somebody is willing to do in make-believe and what they are willing to do IRL is totally different. What a couple of us have said though is that some people might act out their fantasies on here, because they are for the most part unable to act them out IRL. And yes, some people do fantasize about raping people for real.

Nobody has said that those who do rape RP are actual wannabe rapists.

I understood what you said and I agree, with you and Lexi, I just said that Rape someone or being rapped, isn't a fantasy, for me, you can disagree, of course.
I'm not in the world of the 'make believe' like Maria, apparently is, so I had no idea about the fantasies with rape, for real, apparently, like she said, there are a lot of people having that kind of fantasy, again, that isn't Rape, it's a make believe, it's a role play, IRL, but still a role play.
Rape-being rapped, for me, it's a sociopathic act, not a fantasy and has nothing to do with sex, it's a violent act, like torture, like murder, only using tools 'God gave' instead of others, nothing to fantasize about. That's what I said, that's what I tried to explain, you can't say 'I'm going to rape that girl just to try' like you can say 'I'm going to have sex with 2 girls' or 'I'm going to have sex with a transsexual' or 'I'm going to have sex with a guy', it's not the same thing, I think we can all agree with that, am I right?
Doing it in here... sure, why not? in private, do it, just don't brag about it, like the rest of violent stuff, do it, just not in front of me, is that asking too much?
To be simple is to be great
This rape play should (could) be done in PM or in a own room.
If done in public, people would be hardly offended and they surely would be banned.

Perhaps sometimes some more special stuff would be implemented like BDSM, torture or rape.
This could be in a new house, "THE CLUB" where you then could choose your special delight.
[Image: detail.gif]
I think it's amazing and it has helped me cope with trauma I've had with real experiences
Really? Well, I think that's good for you. And I mean in a good way.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!