Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
FAQ
Hey y'all, I searched around for an answer to this but wasn't able to see one anywhere. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. Are the shemale poses considered premium? I would like to know that before I decide whether or not to buy the permanent potion. Thanks in advance for the answer!
[Image: 4300d4a29657a82a0e9217dfff5e437b.gif?8735726] [Image: e23874bfe2bf1c9a58c4a784048df86d.gif?8741682]
Is it possible for players to sell the potions from the shaman? I came across someone who was selling codes for permanent potions for 100k, and I don’t think he’s legitimate.
Пидоры какого хера я не могу создать тему на русском языке, от же анальный контроль

Ах да вопросс итальянцам, почему круглая пицца приходит к квадратной коробке?
Hi everyone, Alli here! I'm new to the forum but i used to play this game a long time ago, when the web mode was still avaliable. So, im sorry i'm posting this here but for some reason i can't start a new Thread on the forum ;/
Anyway, i just wanna ask you guys if the desktop version is safe to download.. free from viruses and malwares :X
Thank you guys!  [Image: heart.png]
i use opera and still visit this universe and its realms through the browser. might still work. Cactus Blessings upon you.

keep it real, yo.
hello, can i switch over futa potions to different characters?
I doubt it.

But I ask could you switch AVs between Premium accounts; just the once not continually.

Free up a slot without losing progress.
(07-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Fitness_Momma Wrote: Hey y'all, I searched around for an answer to this but wasn't able to see one anywhere. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. Are the shemale poses considered premium? I would like to know that before I decide whether or not to buy the permanent potion. Thanks in advance for the answer!

I'm sure you probably won't see this but I'll answer just incase. Currently most of the futa poses are Premium only. When you purchase the potion it does come with one futa/female pose, one futa/male and one futa/futa pose. I believe every other futa compatible pose they've added since are all Premium only.
(11-02-2022, 08:35 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 07:40 PM)Fitness_Momma Wrote: Hey y'all, I searched around for an answer to this but wasn't able to see one anywhere. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask. Are the shemale poses considered premium? I would like to know that before I decide whether or not to buy the permanent potion. Thanks in advance for the answer!

I'm sure you probably won't see this but I'll answer just incase. Currently most of the futa poses are Premium only. When you purchase the potion it does come with one futa/female pose, one futa/male and one futa/futa pose. I believe every other futa compatible pose they've added since are all Premium only.

I am sure she won't see the answer as she asked the question in July.  I think that you are wrong anyway.
(11-02-2022, 10:28 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 08:35 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote:

I am sure she won't see the answer as she asked the question in July.  I think that you are wrong anyway.

Yeah I know that. That's why I already said she probably wouldn't see it. I'm just trying to answer her question since no one else did. And upon checking I see that there are some other non premium poses. So yes, I was wrong.