Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Finding Roleplay Partners
(11-01-2019, 06:09 PM)Lucy_Dragneel Wrote:
IG Name: Lucy_Dragneel

Orientation: Bisexual

Seeking: I mostly do incest role plays as between 'Mom-Son' , 'Aunt-Nephew' and rarely 'Dad-Daughter' and No 'Bro-Sis'. Can also RP as anime characters as for being Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia, Mirajane Strauss and Hinata Hayuga. As for other Rp's I can roleplay as 'Teacher-Student' , 'Office Boss-Assistant' , 'Masseuse-Customer' , 'Home Maid-House Owner' and 'Prostitute-Buyer'. I take no cash for doing RP , it's free because it's just a game, but I'm gonna need/take $500/per round for EXP rounds. Not into Gays. Feel free to PM/DM me for anything you need. 

I am interested in roleplaying with you as I feel we have the same interests
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart I am looking for any girl who wants to snapchat me at corymountainman

my snapchat is corymountainman for any girls interested Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Hello! You can call me whatever you want but I'm Shean! 

I'm male/cuntboy
looking for: male or futa 
I'm online on weekends and friday (Work  :<) and are usually up at  9:00 pm to 1:00 am (Eastern!)
f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/shean%20the%20cuntboy

I'm looking for sexual roleplays, but not just sex of course. (Unless you want that from me!) 

If you are interested message me!! :>
Alright I am interested in this.

IG Name: DrakeAlms
Seeking: Woman or futas, shemales who are interested in doing lewd rps that consist of Boss-Intern, Mother-Son, Sister-Brother, and Strangers. Able to speak either Spanish or English.

Looking for woman, futas or shemales who wiah to participate in long lasting rps, I am interested in Sci-fi, fantasy amd even modern. I usually like to rp where me and partner are stranded in a island and need to survive together and would slowly or quickly turn into more then just strangers surviving but also sexual as well, I find the idea of two survivors stranded on a island really interesting, fun and erotic when its done good or moderate, I usually like two people alone together in a home (mostly when its mother-son or sister-brother). I also really love adventure rps like sci-fi or fantasy and the mission can be anything, Those kinds of rp I usually like for it to have less lewd moments but moderate. I usually spend my time on any server with the most amount of people and usually at the beach or western area of the game. If you wish to contact me here send a private message here or find me in game
Hello,
Tiny humans and other races. My name is Jachen and I am just saying hello to all and welcome all to say the same. If you wish to roleplay with me please approach me out of character and let me know what you would like to do in the game. I have a few things that I wont do but i am rather open.
Besides that please check out the link listed in my bio of the rest of my character profile.  
Thank you very much and we will see all you tiny humans later..
And do remember orcs love to bite * wicked smile*
Jachen, I am the Almighty Cactus. In game, in character I will be a guy with the best mustache that is also the Almighty Cactus, but it will be my human body, instead of my current disembodied consciousness that is talking to you.

Praise the Holy Cactus.
IG:Jachen
sex:Female

Currently  asking the question would their be an intrest her for pbp or play by post to here in the forums?
Where you can check in an make a post with your chosen playing partner and it be part of the same story line thread.
All done in the same setting, of course.
You can be any race or spieces as long as your of age *18 and older*
And follow a few rules set for by me and most importantly of all by mnf admins . For they can shut me down at any time for any thing they don't like.
 this is just a check to see if others would like to play.
Thank you your friendly sex fiend orc.
Jachen.
(09-11-2021, 06:44 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Jachen, I am the Almighty Cactus. In game, in character I will be a guy with the best mustache that is also the Almighty Cactus, but it will be my human body, instead of my current disembodied consciousness that is talking to you.

Praise the Holy Cactus.

Well that would be fine, but I have not been on the game ina while. Still I would be playing here, and you would be a ghost then. Cause dry humping a cactus would not be fun unless you don't have in spines.
Still if you wish to play that would be awesome.
I am the Almighty Cactus. Good news though, I am the deity in two bodies. I have my human body to go dancing and painting and throwing rocks. maybe we can meet up and slap idiots. =}3
Sounds like a plan but It would have to be here in the forums and not with avatars.