Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Finding Roleplay Partners
(10-20-2016, 05:09 PM)JCF Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 02:38 PM)RecklessFree Wrote: Hi everyone,  I'm not sure if this fit with this forum but I thought I would post it here anyways.  I would love to "work" a party so to speak.  Basically I'm in a bed and party members take turns with and I have no say in the matter.  If you are having a party and tired of girls that don't put out I would be more than happy to take their place.

First of all, welcome to the forums!

Second, go ahead and repost this in the Gangbangs Organization thread, as what you're looking for falls in that category as well.
Thanks!  I'll look into it.
Now im a bit mad at you JFC... But you'r the mod
Every word a world
IG: OkamiPink
Seeking: Any woman who is interested in RP, whatever scenario/fetishes, I'm open for it! Preferable submissive girls Tongue
Ign: Darnell
Sex: Male

Looking for girls who want to mess around with bimbofication scenarios. You can be an expert bimbo who just wants a sugar daddy or a girl who is going to be transformed into one (either reluctantly or willingly)
Although I'm mainly looking for this, I'm open to other scenarios so hit me up. I'm fairly experienced in roleplaying so I'm sure we'll have some fun.
Ign: LoliKittySexPet
Sex: Female

Looking for mistresses and futas to rape and abuse me. I love almost every kind of punishment, just run it by me first. I live to be punished and I love being a cumdump or slutslave. No permanent owners please, just looking for roleplay
IGN: Impregnater
Sex: Male

Looking for a female to play out several scenario ideas depending on mood. Favorite kinks include impregnation and sometimes playing monsters.
Hello there, are you looking to own a slave and do you need money? Well I might have the deal for you. I have posted before how I want to "work" a party so to speak. Basically You charge men money to fuck me, I wait in your room and fuck whoever you tell me to. I don't even want any of the money. I just want to be fucked like a slave/whore.
(11-22-2016, 12:30 PM)Raven Wrote: Hello there, are you looking to own a slave and do you need money?  Well I might have the deal for you.  I have posted before how I want to "work" a party so to speak.  Basically You charge men money to fuck me, I wait in your room and fuck whoever you tell me to.  I don't even want any of the money.  I just want to be fucked like a slave/whore.
O.O What's your in-game name? I could definitely orchestrate such scenarios.
(11-22-2016, 07:09 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 12:30 PM)Raven Wrote: Hello there, are you looking to own a slave and do you need money?  Well I might have the deal for you.  I have posted before how I want to "work" a party so to speak.  Basically You charge men money to fuck me, I wait in your room and fuck whoever you tell me to.  I don't even want any of the money.  I just want to be fucked like a slave/whore.

Perhaps looking at RecklessFree too ?  Post from RecklessFree
[Image: detail.gif]
(11-22-2016, 09:55 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote:

RecklessFree was my old profile but I have forgotten the password to it.  I go by the name Raven_Ramone_ in game and I'm online on the Big Bang server right now.

(11-23-2016, 05:18 AM)Raven Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 09:55 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote:

RecklessFree was my old profile but I have forgotten the password to it.  I go by the name Raven_Ramone_ in game and I'm online on the Big Bang server right now.
Sorry I have to log off out of the game right now.  Maybe some other time.