Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce GMs (Global Moderators)
JohnSins wrote:For non RP threads that are dead, maybe you should read the rules first, then decided which ones to revive carefully.

I think that posts should be made on relevant threads but many threads seem to disappear leading to people being unaware of them and then just posting on threads that seem to be active.   Once a thread has not been replied to for a couple of days it is not listed in today’s/yesterday’s posts and has to be searched for.

The first forum listed when you sign on, News and Announcements, has not been active for over a year.   I might make a post as we have a new position today.

Edit:   I don't think that you can  post here.
is there a way to become moderator ? I really like to be I even pay for this ... Smile
I'm pretty sure the devs are choosing a moderator, if they need one. And they choose him/her based on some criteria.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
That's how we do
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Many people want to be a moderator. But the devs prolly are choosing the best fit on the criteria. If there will be a next one, I hope he/she will be doing a good job.
[Image: download.png]
hello! i want u guys to know that i want to be a Moderator too, i'm usually in pink taco and i've never seen a moderator in that server, i want to help! i can speek spanish too, i would love to help the comunity Smile
DRAGON QUEEN. 
(09-27-2017, 07:30 PM)latina018 Wrote: hello! i want u guys to know that i want to be a Moderator too, i'm usually in pink taco and i've never seen a moderator in that server, i want to help! i can speek spanish too, i would love to help the comunity Smile

There are only 6 or 7 Mods in game (and a similar number in Forum) so you will not often see them on any server. 1 or 2 were appointed a few weeks ago so do not expect any more soon.
There are 7 in-game mods, with 2 of them being recruited like, 2 weeks ago or such. So, it's most likely that they won't be looking for new mods any time soon.
As for the forum, there are 4 people in total, from which 3 of them with administrative rights while 1 is strictly on the moderating position.

From what I know, the most likely to find a mod in-game would be to look on the first 3 servers. Since, that's where they are likely to be found.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Cath is the only forum mod here, Emmie is here from time to time.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Hello, this is my first post here on the forum. You must have seen me or heard me via the twitter. Since you were talking about the mod's locations, maybe I could clarify.

*Kumori Beaver Bash waterfall
*Badgurl Booty Camp Southern MNF
*Ahmed Beaver Bash Southern MNF
*Elizabeth_Gray Bigbang Petnis Forest

We do our best to make sure that the time we are online covers the entire day so its conveniet to talk to the mods.