Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Once you get to level 6, you will stop earning XP if you get together with a level 1 avatar. The same once you get to level 7. Will stop getting XP from level 2 avatars. And if I'm not mistaken, you won't get XP even if you get together with a level 3 avatar.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(07-20-2016, 03:41 AM)JCF Wrote: (*BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK)

Since the introduction of the baths (which requires level 3 sex XP or a premium account to enter), I've been asked by multiple people about how MnF's exp system works and I'm not entirely clear on the details. I know Vrook's posted about it in the FAQ, stating the following:

(04-28-2016, 05:21 AM)Vrook Wrote: I don't know the exact amount of XP there is to be gained, but I figured it works like so:
- having sex with a high-level premium player, in a suite, grants somewhere around 200xp or even more;
- having sex with a high-level premium player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 100 to 150 xp points;
- having sex with a high-level free player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 80 to 130 xp points;
- having sex with a close-to-your-level player, in a normal room, grants somewhere around 100 to 150 xp points as well;
And also, the number of rounds has a influence on the amount of XP. Like the rooms:
- Motel Room: cheap, low xp;
- Hotel Normal Room : moderate price, moderate amount of xp;
- Hotel VIP Suite : high price, Premium only, high amount of xp.
And of course, if you keep having sex with the same person, the amount of XP drops, until you won't get any.

I've seen that you get more exp from higher-level players and the exp gains get lower as you gain levels. But plenty of us are nerdy enough to want some exact figures and get our spreadsheet on. So I'd like to open this thread to answering questions about the mechanics of MnF sex, as at the very least, I don't want to pass on any incorrect information. Also, there's a thread already based on discussion of XP and level here, which 

Here's what I know about XP:
  • You get no in-game benefits if you've bought all the poses and are over level 3 (other than giving greater XP gains to other players).
  • You stop gaining XP at maximum level (6 at the time of this writing).
And here are some of my questions which I think I know the answers to, but would greatly appreciate confirmation on:
  • How many rounds does it take before you temporarily stop gaining XP from someone? (I think the number is 5.)
  • How long does it take before you can gain XP from the same partner again? (I believe it's 48 hours, but not entirely sure.)
  • How much XP does it take to advance your level? (I only know that it takes 1000 exp points to get from level 1 to 2.)
  • Do manual poses affect exp gain in any way? (No. Thanks, Vrook!)
  • Do any poses give more exp than others? (No. Thanks again Vrook!)
I'll update this post and give credit appropriately. Thanks very much in advance, folks!
I have been playing for awhile now.... And in my view all these calculations are all wrong...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(03-31-2017, 04:23 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I have been playing for awhile now.... And in my view all these calculations are all wrong...

I also concur, however I would recommend you conduct your own independent experiment than just denounce the best(only) study we have, and as "wrong" as it may be, the conclusions themselves are sound (except for manual and talking not affecting the total exp output).
You have to keep in mind that this informations have been written quite some time ago. Things may have changed in the meanwhile. Maybe they re-written the way the EXP works. There are a lot of factors involved.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Yeah, a LOT's changed since July of last year. Though the calculations never seemed to have any rhyme or reason to them even then! But I'm more than happy to update the info if anyone has more current information.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
ive seen 3some give some pretty good exp
Hello, i want to add... There is some strange bug... I am a male, and start sex with a female partner, i dont remember where (i think was hotel), so start 4 or 6 rounds, i dont remember, i think i start the sex with 4 rounds by a mistake. When finish the sex, gain over 110 exp, she said me if want to do a "quick" (1 round), i ask for a blowjob, so she start this time one single round. When we end the sex, the exp gaind explode me head... I won over 170 exp (i remember that are more that before), with only one round... I dont know what happens, i do not try it again, because are not a regular player, i enter some times, and only search for exp... Hope of someone know if are a bug or something.

Well then there is ofc the 5 minutes xp trick if you are High lvl prem...
5 Minutes Piledriver for low lvl Girls... if lvl 1 you can do it twice and she gained like 1600 xp in 10 minutes
Can i do a question?
if there is a xp pose for FM (footjob) and an xp pose for MF (milkshake), there is a pose FF that can gain max xp? or .. which FF pose give max xp?
I don't know of any FF exp points tricks...it seems like it would be fair to have one. hence why I've posted & promoted the lesbian & gay sex pose poll. when I submit the results for that poll I'll recommend that the new pose rewards high exp to be fair
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]