Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Listen'n'fuck
i usually will put on rock just as white noise. but my favorite songs and albums I usually don't listen to on game just cause I'd get distracted haha. I know the MnF games already have music and sounds so maybe they could borrow but again with the mood and toggle. I could imagine everything from rock, techno, jazz, metal, and then maybe different music for different areas on the map. But then again just another request to the two man development team
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
Nah, i dont care, and easy distractme the music... But its good to play minigame again and again... I just play the minigame, turn on music and get me mind of like if are sleeping ^_^

i always put rock, jazz or techno music while i have my moments in bed... it's good to give me ideas for some 'moviments' Big Grin
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
Yeah, I usually play music when I'm into mini games. For the sex scenes I usually keep playing songs if my partner gives me lame sex but when I role-play it's just the sound of my... fingers, but only if the partner is good enough Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
I listen to podcasts and radio shows. but i pause them when fucking. puts me off
I usually listen to OST soundtrack (mostly anime ones). I don't want to hear some singers screaming in my ears while playing with another player. Or just the sound of my pc fan, keyboard typing, what comes from the outside, or the silence (kind of underrated). Then of course it depends if I'm enjoying the roleplay or not, otherwise I just play a random song to kill the boredom before to quit the room.
If I'm not in bed then what I prefer, from classical to metal music.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Usualy I don't listen music while playing. I don't really want to be influenced while RPing but well, it's not "every time", sometimes I've my playlist into random mode.
I have a youtube playlist of mouthsounds and even fingering/scissoring sounds.
Really gives an effect when rp'ing with other girls.
But some Eminem or random trap music is good too Big Grin
I have in the past had another MNF game open in another window while I chatted with people and realized the music kind of worked for me.
I listen mostly Electro & House music on YouTube ! And I have a neighbor who plays violin from time to time. I guess that counts too ? n_n