Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Party Problems.
yea sex shower will be awesome like getting in morning and have nice cup of coffee and sex bath lol
(06-02-2016, 09:28 AM)Bansai Wrote: Another option would be to rent another room, happened once in a party with bed hoggers.

Btw, nice gif Ferax x3

lol thanks Smile
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
They could make it where you can set a bed timer for everyone who uses the beds. Time sets could be 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes, and also unlimited time.
You asked for it Big Grin
(06-03-2016, 02:49 AM)Godless_Demon Wrote: They could make it where you can set a bed timer for everyone who uses the beds. Time sets could be 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes, and also unlimited time.

The unlimited timer would just bring us back to square one with the waiting problem.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
I guess how I'd handle it is, everyone gets x amount of time in bed (x being what you decide in minutes), they get out and let the others have a turn, and if someone takes longer than x + 5 to get out of bed, boot and re-invite? It's not a pleasant solution, but... Tongue
My personal answer on the problem with parties is to have an option with an already existing bed to start having some sort of threesome or orgy option. Though... would be hard to implement such feature, It would be better than watching a load of text and imagining yourself doing those things.
The best solution I can suggest so far is add an make out option on the couch. Where people can kiss each other and touching or groping only of course while waiting for the beds to get available. It will add more fun on VIP parties aside from strip pole dancing. Smile
i found the whole game is flawed and all these makeout suggestions would only add the same problems as the bed problems people would just hog the couches as well.
Adding more and more places and poses would help so much. sex on balcony, chairs, sofa, shower, desk etc... variety would make me sign on so much more
How about a party list? Similar to the friendlist, only this one is temporary and lists all the people in your room with a "uninvite" button? This way you could kick single persons instead of the whole room at once.
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath