Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Party Problems.
In the time i've played this game, i've realized that parties have a major flaw.

That people take too long in bed. This in turn makes other people get bored and leave

There should be a fix like add more beds and stuff but otherwise i cant think of anything :/
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
Well, it's up to the players to decide of the rules.

Maybe we should establish those rules.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-29-2016, 07:59 AM)CBM97 Wrote: Well, it's up to the players to decide of the rules.

Maybe we should establish those rules.

Of course it is but we don't want to impair people from having fun at parties by waiting for a turn in the bed Tongue
Implementing poses for couches could fix that issue as well. Especially with as many seats as they have in the vip rooms and in places like the Vodka Bar.
(05-29-2016, 04:58 PM)APFligher Wrote: Implementing poses for couches could fix that issue as well.  Especially with as many seats as they have in the vip rooms and in places like the Vodka Bar.

Yeah, I think it's a good idea Big Grin
(05-29-2016, 04:58 PM)APFligher Wrote: Implementing poses for couches could fix that issue as well.  Especially with as many seats as they have in the vip rooms and in places like the Vodka Bar.

that i a very good idea or sexposes in the shower  Smile
(05-29-2016, 10:21 PM)Darkheresy Wrote:

that i a very good idea or sexposes in the shower  Smile

I WANT SHOWER POSES SO BADLY
Perhaps, as thought on, a "spectators mode" would fix the boring problem (for a while) ;-))
.. and the pole in the VIP room are a niice place for some "entertainment" too ....
;-)))
[Image: detail.gif]
(05-30-2016, 04:04 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Perhaps, as thought on, a "spectators mode" would fix the boring problem (for a while) ;-))
.. and the pole in the VIP room are a niice place for some "entertainment" too ....
;-)))

Agreed. If anything, since VIP rooms are party rooms, there should be more poles as side entertainment. As for beds, I think that logic should be thrown out for them and just let multiple couples use the same bed.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Obviously everyone has wanted "spectator mode" for a while.

If i'm not mistaken, admins have passed messages down to us before from devs saying that it is very hard to do

The pole is a very good start because that is, in a form, a spectator mode.

If they could implement that to sex scenes that would be amazing but it is very difficult as mentioned before Smile