Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
Wow, very interesting, I have yet to RP as the narrator (as it seems just a bit too awkward especially for the context of two people involved, however I totally understand where you two are getting at). Definitely will give try it if I encounter a "silent RPer," hopefully they wont dip at one point.... Big Grin
I have found 2 I like because others asked: Cousins is one (probably the only family related thing I would do). Have done that a few times with the same player.

For the other, that player gets a VIP room and we do a lot of dirty talking while I dance and RP lapdancing.

I had my online BF get elf ears...that is awesome. I continuously talk about touching his ears!

In general, I continuously talk, even if it isn't story or roleplay driven.

Tongue
So far I've been having fun with being the master rp. Open to everything. I'm still new to it though. It's a lot of fun!
(12-03-2016, 05:15 PM)Tracy Wrote: I have found 2 I like because others asked: Cousins is one (probably the only family related thing I would do). Have done that a few times with the same player.

For the other, that player gets a VIP room and we do a lot of dirty talking while I dance and RP lapdancing.

I had my online BF get elf ears...that is awesome. I continuously talk about touching his ears!

In general, I continuously talk, even if it isn't story or roleplay driven.

Tongue

I think we might do well together....

I don't really do RP story lines...  Like cousins, incest, fantasy, etc.  
I'm more into the RPing sex based on what's happening in the game.  That could be under the waterfalls, in an alley, behind a tree in the forest, or in a room or in a bed.   I just like using the chat lines to explain, enhance, extend what is showing on the screen.  I think the imagination is the best sex object and using the chat is the best way to bring that out.
I'd love to play a normal life rpg
The best RP I know, and the hardest, is when you manage to stir deep feelings, either naughty or nice.
Strangely, it's going the "nice" road which is the most difficult.
I've got dozens of story like ann esia, and so few like the C&O night...

So many people today are into "Do me rough/Make me your slave" thing ;-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
im in Master and slave like roleplays mixed with Fantasy and Sci-fi, its alot more fun than i thought itd be other than that im open for alot of roleplays
I like rp's like Mom/Son's bully or Wife/Husband's boss, I mean, to cheat or humilliate my hubby/son by fucking an alpha male who is better than them and can do whatever he wants with me.

Anyone wants to be that one? ;P
I like to hold dance parties and dj using youtube. When people can actually dance for 2 hours and get into what is being played, in that janky format, it's da bomb diggity. No sex.
I prefer stranger meeting with inhibition but adding people

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)