Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What kind of RP's do you like?
I love to serve the Almighty Cactus with all my soul and body Wink

And i'm always open for any kind of roleplay, as long as it's enjoyable for everyone involved. Yeah...there isn't much i don't want to try...I'm a bad person  Blush
(12-22-2015, 11:07 PM)Cylandra Wrote: I love to serve the Almighty Cactus with all my soul and body Wink

And i'm always open for any kind of roleplay, as long as it's enjoyable for everyone involved. Yeah...there isn't much i don't want to try...I'm a bad person  Blush

Cylandra, you are a gem. =)
(12-22-2015, 11:07 PM)Cylandra Wrote: I love to serve the Almighty Cactus with all my soul and body Wink

[Image: FlOywre.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Molly, don't be like that. x)
(12-21-2015, 06:03 PM)Evelyn Wrote: If you find you've suddenly improved and need a willing partner to try it out with, I'd totally indulge you. Tongue

What if we just want to play around while doing RP? Tongue
Ive found recently, that RP partners wont express what they want, with a few exceptions! I dont want to upset those who arent into certain things so make a none expressed RP fairly basic, this doesnt go down well alot of the time. how do we get our partners to express what they want, I will PR almost anything given the right mood and time limit even things i wouldnt dream of doing in RL, but dont know what to play given the "do what you want" attitude, ive tried some of the more creative RP's on some "do what you wanters" and been Blocked for it! Its difficult to win!!! HOW DO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS DO IT!!!????
Be simple. When I meet this kind of players, usually, I just describe the scene with more or less details to see if the person join the game or no. If she joins then I try to spice it up. Smile
For me, my two characters are very different. My male avatar is intimate, feeding off natural chemistry between himself and his partner. Most is based on the visual cues given from the poses, but with embellishments and small additions, such as kissing, fondling of other body parts, and including senses such as taste and smell. I do very little in PM's or in the chat in rooms.

My female avatar however is all about maximum pleasure, whether it be in public chat, PM's, in the rooms or in bed. She's strictly a lesbian so obviously the single F/F pose is repetitive, so a lot of imagination is required. In addition to the usual kissing, fondling and groping she incorporates face-sitting, LOTS of ass play, toys, strapons, handcuffs...

In terms of finding out what the partner wants, I will either prompt them and see how far they go, or just ask them outright, but as part of the RP. For example Rose, my female avatar, may start playing with a girl's ass during the RP, and ask how much they are willing to submit to her. Or if she is with a more dominant partner she'll just tell them to use her as they wish, giving them full reign over how far it goes. There are plenty of ways to ask without punting it bluntly.
(12-24-2015, 03:01 AM)Thekink Wrote: Ive found recently, that RP partners wont express what they want, with a few exceptions! I dont want to upset those who arent into certain things so make a none expressed RP fairly basic, this doesnt go down well alot of the time. how do we get our partners to express what they want, I will PR almost anything given the right mood and time limit even things i wouldnt dream of doing in RL, but dont know what to play given the "do what you want" attitude, ive tried some of the more creative RP's on some "do what you wanters" and been Blocked for it! Its difficult to win!!! HOW DO YOU GUYS AND GIRLS DO IT!!!????

Sounds like maybe you're just going for the wrong people? If there's no obvious chemistry or if your partner isn't engaged enough to contribute with a scene, idea or a feeling I would just move on.  You can always get stubborn and try and carry something that's not going all that well, but I find that to rarely ever be satisfying, even if you put out some stellar performance. Personally once I click with someone enough I just straight out ask them what they enjoy, I like people that know what they want and aren't shy about expressing it.
Leave your shame and your doubts at the door. 
(Want to bring this old thread because it sounds amazing to reply to).

I would mostly do normal rp (meaning sex with moaning and actions with talk), but like having a rp like a character from a tv show and doing another tv character from a different show(never did in this game before), just wish I can see that in the game.