Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
Not sure if there are still mods selling prem codes for a reduced rate.
I used to do this along with AllyBrat which I gave the funds to get codes so she could also sell them for a lower price.
The prem itself wasnt for first time only, but for the players that didnt have premium and no currency to buy a code.
Since the codes back then were between 250k and 400k for a 3 month code and we sold them for 100k we lost at least 150k with every code.
I've personally bought/sold over 100 codes like this and I'm glad to see that because of the heavy competition for the code resellers (that are only out to make more money instead of help players get premium) that codes these days go for somewhere between 150k and 200k
So because of the huge losses we made I've stopped doing this after the code prices went down, not sure if Ally is still doing it tho
(10-17-2019, 05:49 PM)Kumori Wrote: Not sure if there are still mods selling prem codes for a reduced rate.
I used to do this along with AllyBrat which I gave the funds to get codes so she could also sell them for a lower price.
The prem itself wasnt for first time only, but for the players that didnt have premium and no currency to buy a code.
Since the codes back then were between 250k and 400k for a 3 month code and we sold them for 100k we lost at least 150k with every code.
I've personally bought/sold over 100 codes like this and I'm glad to see that because of the heavy competition for the code resellers (that are only out to make more money instead of help players get premium) that codes these days go for somewhere between 150k and 200k
So because of the huge losses we made I've stopped doing this after the code prices went down, not sure if Ally is still doing it tho

Not counting the Mods, I am probably the only player not selling for greed... If you take into account how I supply codes... either via my Sex Pets or Blind Auctions... I am not setting the price of the codes..  

Take the Sex Pets... they all pay in instalments... they're all aware that the highest earner will get a code at the end of the month.  The end price is set by them... I have sold from as little as $20k up to $180k, I even offer various percentage refunds.  I only accept non-prem players as Sex Pets, and I encourage them to enjoy the game.

As for my Blind Auctions... those with a lot of in-game cash, can simply try and guess the price of the code... to make it more interesting, I supply a 2nd code to whoever is closest to the average bid.  If a player is desperate for a code, they an bid over the top bids... that's their choice, and it doesn't even mean they will get the code.  But its still a fun way to get a code, and the winners get a code for the price they are willing to pay.

I still get players wanting to buy code direct, offering me $150k or more for a code, even though they know my stock is limited, they are selfish, and expect me to sell the codes already assigned to Sex Pets & Blind Auctions... all I can say to these players, NOT A CHANCE.  I have my honour.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Hello,
I have read the last messages and from what I understand, there are no longer verified sellers, is that so?
The only way to get a VIP is working for Lady_Alexa?
The verified sellers thing is currently non existant. But no, the only way getting premium is not working for Lady_Alexa. You can buy it yourself directly. There are plenty of people selling certificates still. It just means we can't guarantee they aren't scammers etc atm.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
sexbaby534 cheated me, she sold me an invalid perm code Sad
she dond give me back my money but ignored me Sad(((

may i do something?
I have purchased a 3months prem code but using the wrong email address, how can I cancel the payment or have my code number back?
(01-01-2020, 04:42 PM)LILILILI Wrote: I have purchased a 3months prem code but using the wrong email address, how can I cancel the payment or have my code number back?

Send an email to team.mnfclub@gmail.com and discuss the matter with them.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I am kinda new at this code selling thing. After I recently bought a code (with real money) I sold it to at a much cheaper price (80K). After selling it I realized that the going price is between 130K to 180K. After selling it, the customer came back to me and said that the code wasn't working, I tried activating it for them but the code said that it had already been activated. Out of frustration, I sent TeamMnF an email and they provided me with a new code. So out of curiosity, I have 2 questions.

1. What is the Lowest Price I can sell Prem Codes for while still making a profit?
2. Is there a way I can test the code out myself before selling it to someone? (Just so I know it works)

Thanks
(01-08-2020, 06:31 PM)Cyberz Wrote: I am kinda new at this code selling thing. After I recently bought a code (with real money) I sold it to at a much cheaper price (80K). After selling it I realized that the going price is between 130K to 180K. After selling it, the customer came back to me and said that the code wasn't working, I tried activating it for them but the code said that it had already been activated. Out of frustration, I sent TeamMnF an email and they provided me with a new code. So out of curiosity, I have 2 questions.

1. What is the Lowest Price I can sell Prem Codes for while still making a profit?
2. Is there a way I can test the code out myself before selling it to someone? (Just so I know it works)

Thanks

Well, will try to answer the questions for you:

1. Theoretically, you could say the codes for whatever price you want. If you plan on doing a legitimate transaction with other players, you can ask around and see for how much 3/6/12 months are sold. And then ask for a price that you find comfortable. And beside that, we remind you that for any circumstances, a transaction will turn out in a scam, there is a big posibility of a ban at the end of it.
2. A moderator can check the valability of a code, if you still have that code. Other than that, the information that we will tell you, will be valid at the moment of asking us to check the code. We can't know if that code won't be use in the next 5 minutes after we checked, for example.

Hopefully this answered your questions.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(01-09-2020, 07:42 AM)Vrook Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 06:31 PM)Cyberz Wrote: I am kinda new at this code selling thing. After I recently bought a code (with real money) I sold it to at a much cheaper price (80K). After selling it I realized that the going price is between 130K to 180K. After selling it, the customer came back to me and said that the code wasn't working, I tried activating it for them but the code said that it had already been activated. Out of frustration, I sent TeamMnF an email and they provided me with a new code. So out of curiosity, I have 2 questions.

Thanks

Well, will try to answer the questions for you:

1. Theoretically, you could say the codes for whatever price you want. If you plan on doing a legitimate transaction with other players, you can ask around and see for how much 3/6/12 months are sold. And then ask for a price that you find comfortable. And beside that, we remind you that for any circumstances, a transaction will turn out in a scam, there is a big posibility of a ban at the end of it.
2. A moderator can check the valability of a code, if you still have that code. Other than that, the information that we will tell you, will be valid at the moment of asking us to check the code. We can't know if that code won't be use in the next 5 minutes after we checked, for example.

Hopefully this answered your questions.

So what do i do if no mods are available to check the code?
and what do you mean by legitmate transaction??