Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
(02-14-2019, 07:03 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I put in a request to be able to give flowers to other avatars in game. it seemed fitting for Valentine's day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So we got a yacht today haven't had any time to play and at work now but to anyone that's seen or straight up bought it is there anything new with this one, I know there's a pool so does it act like the baths and they listed about the minibar so is there something special with that, oh also what's the cost doubt I'll afford it since I never had enough to get more than the one bedroom.... though it's been great
so far the updates have been a very awkward looking pose with no options and an overpriced cash grab...2019 not looking so hot...
The yacht costs an whooping 300k... or you can pay $45 bucks of real life money.
Truth to be told, I'm staggered about this cash grab. This is some EA games level of shenanigans. The only people who will buy this are those auction millionaires.
Hey fellas, gives a crash when i invited to the Yacht
https://imgur.com/a/6p21fLT
it would be nice to a least be able to sell old apartments & houses to get some cash back to buy the boat. Now a player could end up owning an apt, a house and a boat all at the same time. It seems like a waste. Then what's the incentive to buy the boat. now if i could sell my house (even at half price) then I have a need to buy the boat.

also why anyone buy a boat in the freezing cold red heat. it should be sold at the beach. Moreover the red heat is crowded with a tiny pier. this was not thought thru

I'm not sure where they are getting these ideas from but they need some fine tuning.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(02-16-2019, 02:12 AM)Overfiend Wrote: it would be nice to a least be able to sell old apartments & houses to get some cash back to buy the boat.  Now a player could end up owning an apt, a house and a boat all at the same time.  It seems like a waste. Then what's the incentive to buy the boat.  now if i could sell my house (even at half price) then I have a need to buy the boat.

also why anyone buy a boat in the freezing cold red heat. it should be sold at the beach. Moreover the red heat is crowded with a tiny pier. this was not thought thru

I'm not sure where they are getting these ideas from but they need some fine tuning.

I agree , yacht in beach looks better
(02-16-2019, 02:12 AM)Overfiend Wrote: it would be nice to a least be able to sell old apartments & houses to get some cash back to buy the boat. Now a player could end up owning an apt, a house and a boat all at the same time. It seems like a waste. Then what's the incentive to buy the boat. now if i could sell my house (even at half price) then I have a need to buy the boat.

I think the whole point that living spaces exist in the first place is to have money sinks for people that have more money than they could ever spend, ie people who sell premiums and alt abusers from the older days. Being able to sell your old house for money to buy the next new house would be pumping excess money back into the game and would not help decrease money.

Also, I love the idea of owning multiple properties. It allows for better variety and choices when it comes to setting up rp and organizing parties.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Why, why, why mnfclub yacht with only two bed.. Everyone knows that we should be able to get places with more than two beds.
If I am right - they mentioned that we'll be able to throw a party on yacht. But the main problem in all parties are beds who are not enough.
I agree. We're spendng more money then we should get at least 3 beds in a yacht plus the shower.

Yes the yacht is a Money sink but 50% back is not too much to ask
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]