Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(02-21-2018, 08:46 PM)Jessica_V Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 05:54 PM)RhaenyraT Wrote: I was thinking...what about some new clothes for men? they need it too!.

And what about putting some make up for girls at the saloon, would be great! customable of course...

a big hug!

mean you playing as male too I know I dont anyway

I'm not playing as a male, im a girl loving this game and i think some improvements for them are necessary too.
DRAGON QUEEN. 
(02-22-2018, 01:40 AM)pumparump628 Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 12:35 AM)Jessica Wrote: There is a thread about new male clothes.

As to new pose, roughness, please outline your idea.  I missed it.

It's just her suggestion for a pose and what it should be called, it's not in the game at all at the moment

I get that now but have missed what is actually proposed.   But I can't see next pose at 1250 xp and no $$.
good hello 5 years you had not made the game and come bored  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
(02-23-2018, 03:26 PM)Jessica_V Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 11:52 PM)Jessica Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 01:40 AM)pumparump628 Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 12:35 AM)Jessica Wrote: There is a thread about new male clothes.

As to new pose, roughness, please outline your idea.  I missed it.

It's just her suggestion for a pose and what it should be called, it's not in the game at all at the moment

I get that now but have missed what is actually proposed.   But I can't see next pose at 1250 xp and no $$.

pose dont have to be money to get the pose so stop talking about it you getting so annoying as hell

Easy fix – see my name on post just ignore – don’t waste even more of your time replying.
I'm thinking this Mermaid Dildo fishing
http://www.adultgames.me/hosted/311/merm...ntasy.html added to waterfall

(02-28-2018, 07:42 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: I'm thinking this Mermaid Dildo fishing
http://www.adultgames.me/hosted/311/merm...ntasy.html added to waterfall

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I still want new pose for male position like this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Has it already been suggested we want lingerie options during sex scenes (like with the dancing pole)? It would add a completely new dimension to the sex scenes and I think it can easily be implemented...

And where is the "/me" function?

Ladies - i just posted a hunk of male eye candy in the Male Clothing Poll - Lover's Div. Check them out and vote
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1715
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Any idea, when they gotta put up the new update? I mean they told its gonna be a pose, so just hoping its for the boys this time.
(03-08-2018, 05:59 PM)subzerov2 Wrote: Any idea, when they gotta put up the new update? I mean they told its gonna be a pose, so just hoping its for the boys this time.

keep looking at the update log until it arrives, i dont think there was a specific release date given, so no one really knows...just gotta be patient...