Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Non-Premium Poses?
I agree
Yeah that would be Great
Old thread -maybe getting post count up as I am - but poses have not been released.  So valid.
I like the game how it is but I do agree that the non P's are getting little to no love
(03-05-2016, 02:17 PM)ChamyvillePortage Wrote: Tongue
(03-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Vally Wrote: I understand that for now there is not much diversity regarding the poses.. but last time I have talked about poses with the team, we all reached the conclusion that once new poses would be added some of the premium ones that are currently in the game will be changed to non premium.
It has been a long time since new poses have come in the game and I hope they did not forget about bringing new ones and the status change of some of the old premium ones. It remains to be seen, soon.. I hope.

Thank you! That's a great idea!
;-)) Vally wrote this at     03-05-2016, 02:56 PM

But i would like to get a new free pose ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
OMG!! Finally someone said it!! I hope this happens
Personally I'd rather have them add in an entirely new pose that's non premium than open up an old one to non premium players. I feel that overall it'd be better to do that and people would enjoy it more since it's new and open to them as well. Whether it be a non premium 3some, shower sex or just a new one on one pose Idk but again as I said I think it'd be better that way.
I don't think premium users would be jealous about non premium users getting new poses at all. As a Premium users myself, I wouldn't mind it. The clothes and services together with everything else should stay the same, but it would be nice not to limit poor guys in the only thing they start up this game for.
(01-19-2018, 04:55 AM)Cruna Wrote: I don't think premium users would be jealous about non premium users getting new poses at all.

Yep, as a premium guy, I don't enjoy pursuing only premium chicks, but I also hate the non premium poses, so its hard not to... Hopefully both non premium genders get something eventually....