Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I support Danjones' idea of a multi-player sex themed mini-game. Although i may choose some different details, still overall i like the a multi-player sex game.

In our mini-game poll ideas like this were suggested including the Sperm Bank (live players donating & collecting sperm), Ride'em Cowgirls (role reversal of the glory hole gangbang) , & Live Sex shows. This is the second request for a sex themed multiplayer game. I think this is probably more popular than the vote suggested. That's why every vote counts. Even the Devs suggested a mini-game where the Petnis fucks lots of girls. However, Strip poker won the vote by a thin margin on Twitter and a slightly larger margin in the forum.
Nevertheless we should keep this multi-player sex themed mini-game idea alive and on the suggestion list for the future. Maybe it can be implemented down the road.

There is supposed to be a new mini-game update coming. We'll see what happens.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I just thought about couches and toilet seats and desk for VIP poses
why dont you add on dominatrix cloth like her

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More pubic styles please, with real colours ! (same to head hair )
(11-26-2017, 12:18 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: Should make a pose like this

Agree! I think this pose is interesting and so there will be variety outside the bed Big GrinDD
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
my idea came true we got a new stripper dance move!!
See my post on this thread on Nov 20 idea #4....I guess I got lucky that the devs were on the same page with that. Or maybe enough people requested it.

I like JessicaV suggestion about the new pose.  It could be used in the jail called the" Jail sex pose". a doggy style pose with the arm held back.
Wooo!!!! People asked for more dance/stripper moves and it only took like a year or so to get one yeaah!! Ok all jokes aside I do like the addition to have more options while putting on a show, but I'd rather they tried a little more with not so much new sex poses but kinda an overhaul of the way sex is kinda handled in the game. You've got people asking for more body types, clothes during sex etc etc this would be a viable way to implement all that along with other stuff to potentially do during the sex pose itself. Now granted to do this would take a very very long time but it'd overall be worth it I feel and would prolong the life of this game without having to piss people off with the constant wait for more updates. Again it'd take a very long time since they'd have to go in and probably completely rework the code and add or remove animations etc but I feel this would be a very major stepping stone crossed for the dev team and the community, plus it'd allow for them to have more leeway with creativity and whatnot in the poses. And just because I really want this for myself and I'm sure many others do as well a color wheel or something to pick the color of every little thing in the outfits would be nice, not necessarily making it to mix and match outfits but just so there'd be more variety between all the players. Only issue I see with this is it'd completely halt the production of the game where it is now but don't y'all think it'd be worth it?
ok, there is already a new stripper pose, but i did not find it functional. I agree with Avax69 that there are so many things that are needed for the game. Actually, I think the stripper pole is not used as much as the other things in the game
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
in my personal opinion this is a sex game.
There are plenty of games in the world for all the other interesting stuff.
The devs should focus on developing their speciality product, which is sex poses.
There is plenty of sex still left to be developed here.
If we were having more awesome sex we'd have less time to debate here.

just to clarify my tone yes there are other items besides sex poses to be updated. Hence I proposed a balanced 2018 update plan which included updates for other categories as well....I guess I just wanted to point out that the primary focus of the game should be sex & other updates should support the sex fantasy.
hmmm, you just said it, it's a sex game, it's not for striptease game , hehehe. in this line of thought,   it would be interesting to invent a sex posе of the stripper pole Tongue