Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
IanParis' gibberish
(06-18-2016, 02:51 PM)IanParis Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 01:26 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:44 PM)IanParis Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:31 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Je n'ai strictement rien compris à votre histoire...
La bretagne.! Une region francaise belle comme tout a la culture très vivace!

Donc... Ce sont des familles, c'est ça? Un peu comme dans de vieilles régions où tout le monde se connaît dans le village et dont certaines familles tiennent des postes depuis de nombreuses années? Ex: les Smith gèrent la boulangerie du village depuis des dizaines d'années.

La Bretagne est une grande région (la péninsule à l'ouest de la France). Elle constitue le bassin celte de la France. On y parle une langue bien particulière, le breton, qui se  décline en idiomes, constituant des "pays".
Glazik est l'un de ces pays (la région autour de quimper).

Kousk!kousk!Breizh Izel
     Bro dispar,
     Setu an noz o tond war an douar,
     Kousk!Breizh Izel
     Bro ken mad,
     Trouz ar mor braz,
     A zav d'az luskellad.
Wink
Fen's popsickle thread (http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1094) reminded me a story that happened IRL (more or less: poetic license, etc...).
Disclaimer: this is not an "exhibitionist" experience. It's more about why I loved the "twilight zone" at the end of parties when I was a hardcore clubber.

Let's call it NIGHT OF THE EUROZONE (yeah, I try to keep in touch with the news) !

It was New year's Eve. 2001 to become 2002. The euro was to become the real thing for common citizens like me.

Our little gang had decided to go to "La Démence" at the Fuse, in Bruxelles. One of the hypest gay friendly  party of that time. A "magic bus" had been set up by some active member of gay community to make the road from Paris to Bruxelles.
We were all there: me, Crazy Cow, Old Tahitian Whore, JJ, Lolo, Mr HR Deputy, Mr Le Monde fashion supplement.
The mood was great: #50 party people going to a big party, booze and music in bus.
As usual, Crazy Cow and me were the only thing looking like a "heteronormal couple".
As usual, some of the guys that did not know me felt like wolves looking at a lamb.
Crazy Cow tells them "I'm not jealous guys (evil grin)"
Old Tahitian Whore tells them "iIt is not wise to pull the tail of this sheep"
JJ & Lolo tells them "Been there, not done that"
Mr HR tells them "Harassers will be harassed"
Mr Le Monde simply says "Call the fashion police"

Two hours later, I'm vodka drunk, the "bus barman" and I bare chested, me playing with his nipples while he's rubbing himself at my crotch, both of us encouraging the other passengers to dance, sing, kiss and more if affinities.
We arrive a couple of hours later, full of good vibes.

We are there quite early, and we've got some kind of fast lane access, so we don't spend too much time in the cold... but the cloakroom is another story. And the Fuse is crowded !
I don't have a very clear picture of the place, but there was something like 3 main spaces.
Our little group scrambles. The misters start their usual hide & seek game with the backrooms, JJ & LoLo start "making friends" (each on their own)... Me, Crazy Cow and Old Tahitian Whore we go hardcore clubbing.

I'm on K (don't do this kids ! once, I could not get out of a water closet because of this !). I remember dancing like in a swimming pool, playing to be Superman with my little gang...
It ebbs and flows. When not dancing, we chat and drink.
Mr HR asks me if I've seen Mr Le Monde, Mr Le Monde asks me if I've seen Mr HR...
Lolo presents us a guy taller than me who works in the european parliament...
JJ comes dancing with us, the giant tatoos on his back making strange snakes...
Maybe I kissed a girl or two, a boy or two...
But in the end it's always CC and OTW. We dance, we laugh, we scream as the different DJ push their sets...

Then it's something like 6 or 7 in the morning.
Everybody's chilling out. We're on the last floor. I'm sat besides CC. Many guys on the dancefloor are still moving, even if slow motion, some of them making out, cock sucking included. It does for a strangely cozy and erotic atmosphere.
"Ian ?" CC says.
"Mmmmh ?"
"Let me blow you"
"What !?"
Okay: I don't like sex with people on drugs. I'm always wondering if my potential partner is hitting on me because of the drug talking, if s/he's really there. Maybe there are some one night stands this policy made me miss, but it literally saved my ass or my friends' a couple of times.
"C'mon Ian, I want to feel you in my mouth. All these guys are making me horny"
She starts massaging my crotch saying this.
It's different this time. It's my GF Crazy Cow. The place we're in right now oozes with sex.
So I stand up on wobbly legs, and I face her.
She unbuttons me and pull out my dick.
She quickly takes it in her mouth, pushing at my buttocks with her hands.
She's enthusiastic, taking as much in as she can, making slurping sounds.
The chill out/blowjob combo is really something, like I'm melting.
CC's turned on by my moans, by my hardening flesh in her mouth, by doing it here.
She does not leave me a chance. When she's not doing wet sounds sucking my cock, she's looking at me with sultry eyes, taking my dick out of her mouth to whisper "you'll come in my mouth Ian".
The music vibe propagates in my body. I feel my balls tighten. I feel all my body tense, fighting K, as I come in CC's mouth.
She gulps it all down.
"Ian. Would you bring me a vodka with apple ?" she says...
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Mon Amour,
Aujourd'hui, j'ai rêvé que j'étais cette voix dans ta tête, que je te contrôlais. J'ai rêvé que j'étais ton amant, que je te contrôlais. J'ai rêvé que j'étais le plaisir que tu me prodigues, que je te contrôlais. Que j'étais la haine que tu cachais...Je ne suis plus qu'un tas d'os brisés, je suis tout seul...que suis-je supposé faire ? Tu m'as abandonné. Mon compagnon s'est cousu les yeux, car il avait peur de voir, il a essayé de me dire ce qu'il y avait à l'intérieur de moi, puisqu'il a les réponses à ma curiosité !
Je n'aime pas ce que je vois, ce que je sens, je rêve de tout voir s'écrouler. Tout ça me tache comme ce sang sur mes dents, je les emmerde tous. Aide moi, je n'ai même plus d'âme à vendre. Je veux te baiser comme une bête, je veux te sentir de l'intérieur, tu m'as emmené près de Dieu. Tu es de leur coté n'est ce pas ? Tu crois tous leurs mensonges ? Ils n'ont rien à perdre, et ils ont réussi à t'y faire croire...
Je suis coincé dans ces rêves et je suis en train de devenir celui que tu connaissais et qui avait des pensées cachées. J'essaie de m'échapper, mais je suis coincé. Je ne veux pas les écouter, mais leurs voix sont trop distinctes. J'ai vécu tellement de vies dans ma tête, je sais que tu t'en fous, après tout, c'est pas grand-chose, non ? Je suis si malade, peut être est ce tout ce qu'il me reste ? Peut être que je n'ai pas le choix ?
Le mec avec le gros flingue m'a encore mis à genoux. Il a sorti sa grosse bite, m'a mis le pétard sur la tempe, et m'a demandé de le sucer. Je lui ai dit " vas y, tire ! ", mais rien ne pouvait l'arrêter...J'ai besoin de toi, je rêve de toi, tu m'as perdu, tu me détestes, alors achève moi...Ma merveilleuse menteuse, ma précieuse salope, tu es mon infection, moi si impur.
Je ne savais pas que c'était si facile en fait, de mettre un flingue sur ce visage, et bang !!! Tous ces problèmes résolu par le simple impact d'une balle ! Que suis-je devenu, toi ma meilleure amie, tous ceux que j'ai connus, ont fini par partir. Je peux tout te laisser, mon empire de sable, moi aussi je te laisserai tomber, je te ferai souffrir.
Si je pouvais tout recommencer, à des milliers de kilomètres, je trouverai une solution...
Je t'aime
Je ne suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris. Je vais relire ça demain avec un café et en donner un meilleur avis que maintenant.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(06-30-2016, 09:19 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Je ne suis pas sûre d'avoir tout compris. Je vais relire ça demain avec un café et en donner un meilleur avis que maintenant.

Pas évident...
Juste compris le sens de la chanson "hurt" (Trent reznor, Downward spiral, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHz9p7Z4OU) hier.
Très libre interprétation des paroles.
Cette vidéo n'est pas disponible.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
" It's more about why I loved the "twilight zone" at the end of parties when I was a hardcore clubber."

I like this glimpse of your twilight zone ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Post #53 requires some explanations.
It was something of a scream in the night.
I spent the last week of June crying, because I hurt myself hurting people I love.
And I listened to music. And I understood the meaning of the "hurt" song from Trent Reznor (see my answer to cath - J. Cash made a great cover, there: https://youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc)
And I did what Cuylie helped me understand: I channeled all this pain in making something creative out of it.
I wrote a little something. I don't know where the guy/gun thing comes from. Maybe the "Les nuits fauves" movie from C. Collard. Maybe the suicide of G. Dustan, my fave author regarding autofiction.

Now I'm licking my wounds under the sun of Sicily. Not the worst place to recover ;-)
I'm sorry you are hurt and hurt those you care about.

I'm glad it is finding a creative outlet for you. I, unfortunately, do not know French and google translate was very unkind.
(07-01-2016, 05:11 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Cette vidéo n'est pas disponible.

Voici les paroles. Attention: Ils sont tres sombre, sur le suicide. 

Nine Inch Nails (Hurt)