Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
IanParis' gibberish
(Part 1)

I finally broke that 21 posts limit !
Now I have my own thread (evil grin !)

What's the purpose ?
Err, as you know, we don't have houses in game.
So I'm making my own in the forum so I can invite my friends and keep in touch with them, even when not in game.
Feel free to write/draw on the walls.
And this way I'll stop hijacking other threads for my little babbling.

What's to be found in there ?

Don't know yet, but hopefully:
  • for the palate : fine wines, with a strong inclinacy to cotes du rhone
  • for thought : stories the game inspired me
And don't hijack too much or I call Fenix (there is this thread for this: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=950).
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(Part 2)

Here is the post that started everything :
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....3#pid13653
(Part 3)

(post initially put in Meet'n... love: as it was off topic, I put it there)

Hi dear ! You again ?

Looks like you liked my own version of "histoire d'O" (see above)
I did not know what to expect of this little bottle in the sea, but I got some positive feedbacks, and I love telling stories...

Last time, we spoke of love.
Love fades, friendship stays.
So here is my tentative tribute to friendship.

Before we start (rummaging among bottles).
What about this ? It's called "Le Point G" (yeah, I know: we french have a thing with sex and food). It's a REAL beaujolais, not that awful banana tasting liquid called "beaujolais nouveau".
Like all these wines, it is "gouleyant", festive. Yet it has some pith, making it both easy to drink and tasteful.
A great party wine.

Some music ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2gojFNv6s8

Up to may 3rd, I have spent the last 16 days indulging myself in this place of fantasies we call the MnF club, connecting at lunch break and/or every night.

It was different from the last time I did that, when everything was new. I was not a bee anymore, going from flower to flower to harvest some pollen in order to make honey. This time, it was all about deepening bonds, or finding THE flower.
2, 4, 6 hours it could last, even the whole night...

Many great things happened: 
- B finally had the opportunity to show me her premium moves; I resculpted the woman statue at museum to make a monument to her (ass, noticeably)
- ML, my oldest friend, was there at "normal" hours ! We could chat and laugh extensively... and we enjoyed the beach so much
- Sab (je kiffe ton boule !) was Sab, exchanging various fluids with me and calling me master
- MJ gave me the greatest cuddle ever when I got tired of sex... And when we met again on the 'morrow, we were ready for what was meant to happen
- I helped K, my little Venezuelan princess, start a day the wettest and hottest way possible
- I thai vaied to R, the "casse pas la tete" girl
- SandraPuta (I can give her name, she's retired) made me want to learn spanish again
- I met : E, the multitasking girl with a rabbit fetish; L, who gave me a whole new set of standards regarding RP, to whom I told things I never said to anybody else; Leia, who made me go Solo to destroy her death star; M, whose dance put me in a rather awkward situation when Cammieslut went bedlam at vodka bar; S, the girl who makes the most interesting social experiments; V, who bathed me in white heat; 60 and EP, the kinky seniors...

A fine lace of tales was woven, most of them naughty (it's a MMO SEX game, remember ?), some not, all of them worthy.
The lace that makes a woman beautiful.
And you know what ? I don't think it's the naughty part that'll make my fondest memories.
It's beers with FL, movies with L, photography with MJ, Franche Comte food with ML, travels with R, Sab's stripper outfit, everything with E and B...

What ? Shadow kiss, shadow's bliss ?
Dear, I'm no merchant of Venice !
But now the smooth talker has to take one step back, the hardest, so some younger, more talented performers will make the stage their own.

Oh, I'll be there from time to time, hopefully once a week, making cameos.
But MNF club requires to be synced, with 2 hours at least for good RP, thus using scarcest resource I have now: time.
So I'll begin side projects involving this forum (as soon as I have my 21 posts !) to maintain some kind of asynchronous link with you, friends.
Maybe some of you will play this game (I know at least one ;-) )

Whatsoever, I wanted to thank you because this little "sexcapade" was great fun.

Let me bow my best leg to you all ;-)
And special kisses blown to those at the "farewell" party: L, MJ, ML and Sab.
And VERY special kiss to E.
(Part 4)

If you want an insight I were I live:
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....7#pid14697
Oh God! You lost me after 'some music?'! I'm lazy and reading all this stuff is so hard! But congratulation about your 21st posts! One day, you'll be like me!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-11-2016, 12:20 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Oh God! You lost me after 'some music?'! I'm lazy and reading all this stuff is so hard! But congratulation about your 21st posts! One day, you'll be like me!

Yeah, I did not figure how to separate the posts properly...
*bow to a potential master*
Teach me !
Teach you what? I'm not a medium.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-11-2016, 01:15 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I'm not a medium.

No, you're a dedicated nurse that'll make angels fall soon...
Okay, split the original long post into 4 separate ones. Best I could do. Hope this is okay.
(05-11-2016, 05:27 PM)Sharp Wrote: Okay, split the original long post into 4 separate ones. Best I could do. Hope this is okay.

fine job you did. thank you so much