Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
(04-26-2016, 01:42 PM)Astronaut Wrote: Paul revere? Is there a more common name for that?

And dude, non-prem just got a new pose.

"The British are cumming, the British are cumming"   Big Grin
It can't be only the british, that position is effing awesome.
Hey, 
I have a suggestion.  It might not fit here, but what the heck.  I think that the progression of moves in all poses is a bit out of whack.  You know, easy>fast>manual.  Wouldn't manual>easy>fast make more sense?  Or easy>manual>fast? Maybe just me, but it feels better.
I guess, but I think it's something common to almost sex games from MnF, I'm not 100% sure about that, maybe someone more expertise in that matter could elucidate us.
To be simple is to be great
I think thats something they could at least think about.
Or give us more freedom in general in order and using or not using certain options during sex at all.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
please give us mmf next ! i love this game
(04-28-2016, 02:40 AM)archana22 Wrote: please give us mmf next ! i love this game

*feeling more and more impressed* Beautiful thought Miss *I say, still looking to her avatar*
(04-28-2016, 05:16 PM)Wise anon Wrote: A sex game with no sex poses, just great.
Sure he could have spent his time to make the NPC's sex poses compatible with the player characters, but why do the right thing? This shit isn't right to begin with.
He made around 30-60 flash games with the same crappily done tweened animations and awful art style, and he didn't figure out that he can simply combine them all together for his browser mmo. Flash games work well together, he's just terrible at it.

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]
[Image: Sig.jpg]
(04-28-2016, 05:16 PM)Wise anon Wrote: A sex game with no sex poses, just great.
Sure he could have spent his time to make the NPC's sex poses compatible with the player characters, but why do the right thing? This shit isn't right to begin with.
He made around 30-60 flash games with the same crappily done tweened animations and awful art style, and he didn't figure out that he can simply combine them all together for his browser mmo. Flash games work well together, he's just terrible at it.

Just a personal opinion, of course.

What are you talking about?