Poll: which two would you like to see next?
This poll is closed.
MMF
35.29%
247 35.29%
FFM
30.57%
214 30.57%
MF
10.86%
76 10.86%
FF
14.86%
104 14.86%
MM
8.43%
59 8.43%
Total 700 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sex Poses
Hi everyone

I'm back with another poll here this time it's covering the sex poses, since more people seem to want to see this implemented into the game

Only just realized I made the votes public, Sorry folks.

P.S.: the poll is now open again so you can put your votes in.
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)W1LL Wrote: Hi everyone

I'm back with another poll here this time it's covering the sex poses, since more people seem to want to see this implemented into the game

Yay!  Heart  Thank you for starting this.
This poll should be good for the devs to pull some feedback for the next pose. In my opinion, the guys deserve their MM pose so we have some "balance" but then again I'm pretty sure males also find a way to roleplay steamy encounters without the need of a pose in the screen. 

Whichever the next pose is, just a big fat thank you to the devs for not giving up on the game and putting the time and effort to get the game up and running and updating it as often as they can.
“She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.” 
-E. Corona
I'm glad I can help the Devs in anyway I can. That's why I'm taking these polls. I wanna give them some help with the development of the updates and such.
(04-09-2016, 02:20 AM)W1LL Wrote: I'm glad I can help the Devs in anyway I can. That's why I'm taking these polls. I wanna give them some help with the development of the updates and such.

Small sampling, but interesting results so far.  What do your exit polls say?  lol
Voting for Man on Man for the diversity which MnF usually lacks
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Yay more poses Smile thanks for starting this
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)W1LL Wrote: Only just realized I made the votes public, Sorry folks.

I've fixed that.
Right place, right time - first two votes lol.  First time for anything I guess.
(04-09-2016, 07:12 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 12:15 AM)W1LL Wrote: Only just realized I made the votes public, Sorry folks.

I've fixed that.

Thank you. I like to keep peoples votes anonymous to protect their privacy.