13.89%
10 13.89%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1
good points raised....what is a Futa?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futa top definition describes futa as "The Japanese name for hermaphrodite.
Those who have both private parts".  I assume that means both a pussy and a dick

However, the picture of the Futa in the Update Log looks more like a Shemale.  And the description says "...Now female avatars may buy a futa potion...For now, there are several sex poses available for futa: Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. ..."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shemale the leading short definition is a genetic male that takes estrogen or has breast implants to obtain female breasts.  Looking at the picture below it seems more like a shemale because the image only shows testicles and no pussy.  
[Image: 674728b0c9105c835c590ebf9fcd905f.jpg]

Does that complicate the question of what do we have in the game?  How should poses be created for the "Futa/Shemale"?  Who is fucking who? What sexual orientation is preferred?

Given that the Dev's first "Futa/Shemale" pose was a futa fucking a female then maybe the devs interpret the futa as a shemale, a man with breast that prefers to fuck women.

What do you think?

for your those of you who are curious here are some various of hermaphrodites...not sure how much of this is photo-shopped so you can use your own judgement...But i guess it could be possible to have the pussy behind the testicles or not have testicles at all. I guess many variations could exist. 

In MNF do we have a Futa Hermaphrodite (both sexes) or a Shemale (a man with female breasts)...What do you think?

[Image: 886_1000.jpg]

[Image: 881_1000.jpg]
[Image: 869_1000.jpg]

[Image: MUeuEfr.jpg]
[Image: 380_1000.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - by Overfiend - 04-09-2020, 07:44 PM