MNF Club Forums
Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=1857)

Pages: 1 2

Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Overfiend - 04-08-2020

Futa sex is wild!!

With the addition of the first Futa sex pose, the demand for a Futa sex pose is rising. But Futa sex can be complicated.  
Is it a submissive Futa?  Who does the Futa prefer to be fucked by, a girl or a guy?
Is it a dominate Futa? Does the Futa prefer to fuck girls or guys? 
Does the Futa prefer to fuck other Futas?
Who will fuck who? 
So the real question is, Which type of Futa sex pose, would you prefer? Pick 1

1. Futa fucking Female
2. Male fucking a Futa
3. Futa fucking a Male
4. Female with a strap-on fucking a Futa
5. Futa fucking a Futa

This is a mini-poll so it will only last 2 weeks.  Please tell your friends about the poll.  Share it on your favorite social media site (Twitter, Facebook etc).

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Marty420 - 04-08-2020

there should also be a female fucking male (with a strappon)

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Overfiend - 04-08-2020

since a female with a strap-on fucking a male only involves a female and a male then i usually include them in the MF sex pose polls. It was called a Pegging Pose in one of the previous polls. This was before the Futa gender was available.

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - nula - 04-08-2020

what about a reciclabe pose? the futaxfemale can be reversed whit a strap on, the malexfuta can be a but more complex cause its requires re drawing both characters

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Overfiend - 04-08-2020

Good point...it is important to consider which poses can be easily recycled.

I also want to say i think it's pretty hot to see 2 girls at the same time. So i'm in favor of the Futa fucking a female. I just think it looks hot so watch both their tits bouncing. and it's hot to watch the female fuck such an exotic person. It shows how horny the female really is.

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - FutaAiko - 04-09-2020

Please god no man poses for futas i not wanna wait months and get pose man fuck me %95 of futas not wanna mans futaxman not need be in poll Sad

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - -Mysteria- - 04-09-2020

(04-09-2020, 06:43 AM)QueenCharizard Wrote: Please god no man poses for futas i not wanna wait months and get pose man fuck me %95 of futas not wanna mans futaxman not need be in poll Sad

I feel where you are coming from tbh. And consider a Futa avatar costs premium + additional real life costs (perm potion). Futa is not an option you can pick when you create your avi. So I feel that players with actual Futa avatars should be accommodated by new Futa poses being Futa x Futa primarily. For all I care just "translate" a bunch of Male x Female poses into Futa x Futa with the addition of being able to jerk of the receiving Futa: Split Poundage for instance would be ideal for this, as would Pile Driver. The up-side of this I figure is that it would be easy to then turn those Futa x Futa into Fem X Fem/Futa poses (but with strap-ons where it's necessary). See, the devs don't need to re-invent the wheel! Obviously a brand-new Futa x Futa pose would be amazing but even if they just focused the next 1,5 year on translating some beloved Male x Female poses so the Futas of Club MnF can finally have more visual fun too here that would be great  Heart

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - FutaAiko - 04-09-2020

(04-09-2020, 09:28 AM)-Mysteria- Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 06:43 AM)QueenCharizard Wrote: Please god no man poses for futas i not wanna wait months and get pose man fuck me %95 of futas not wanna mans futaxman not need be in poll Sad

I feel where you are coming from tbh. And consider a Futa avatar costs premium + additional real life costs (perm potion). Futa is not an option you can pick when you create your avi. So I feel that players with actual Futa avatars should be accommodated by new Futa poses being Futa x Futa primarily. For all I care just "translate" a bunch of Male x Female poses into Futa x Futa with the addition of being able to jerk of the receiving Futa: Split Poundage for instance would be ideal for this, as would Pile Driver. The up-side of this I figure is that it would be easy to then turn those Futa x Futa into Fem X Fem/Futa poses (but with strap-ons where it's necessary). See, the devs don't need to re-invent the wheel! Obviously a brand-new Futa x Futa pose would be amazing but even if they just focused the next 1,5 year on translating some beloved Male x Female poses so the Futas of Club MnF can finally have more visual fun too here that would be great  Heart

New or not we need futa poses and real futa because thing they added not futa this is shemale real futa have pussy cock ass so futas not exist in mnf still
Shemale is man look like girl and Futa is girl have pussy and cock so i not care fake futa poses that much i prefer lesbian poses

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - Overfiend - 04-09-2020

good points raised....what is a Futa?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=futa top definition describes futa as "The Japanese name for hermaphrodite.
Those who have both private parts".  I assume that means both a pussy and a dick

However, the picture of the Futa in the Update Log looks more like a Shemale.  And the description says "...Now female avatars may buy a futa potion...For now, there are several sex poses available for futa: Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. ..."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shemale the leading short definition is a genetic male that takes estrogen or has breast implants to obtain female breasts.  Looking at the picture below it seems more like a shemale because the image only shows testicles and no pussy.  
[Image: 674728b0c9105c835c590ebf9fcd905f.jpg]

Does that complicate the question of what do we have in the game?  How should poses be created for the "Futa/Shemale"?  Who is fucking who? What sexual orientation is preferred?

Given that the Dev's first "Futa/Shemale" pose was a futa fucking a female then maybe the devs interpret the futa as a shemale, a man with breast that prefers to fuck women.

What do you think?

for your those of you who are curious here are some various of hermaphrodites...not sure how much of this is photo-shopped so you can use your own judgement...But i guess it could be possible to have the pussy behind the testicles or not have testicles at all. I guess many variations could exist. 

In MNF do we have a Futa Hermaphrodite (both sexes) or a Shemale (a man with female breasts)...What do you think?

[Image: 886_1000.jpg]

[Image: 881_1000.jpg]
[Image: 869_1000.jpg]

[Image: MUeuEfr.jpg]
[Image: 380_1000.jpg]

RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - -Mysteria- - 04-10-2020

You are right, the in-game Futa is based off a Shemale. I mean the symbols for sex poses use blue (Male), pink (Female) and purple (Trans). They probably sell it as "Futa" on purpose to cater to Cis people with a Futanari fetish primarily while visually it attracts Trans people. It probably saves them time too on the technical front because the current Futa has "one less hole" thus four less "fuck modes" to implement... 

Here's what MnF COULD have done to please "everyone" if we lived in an ideal world. Character creation has four basic options: 
* Male
** Female 
*** Trans Female (current "Futa" or Female avatar with a cock) 
*** Trans Male (Male avatar with a pussy)

** The Futa potion could then be bought so that Female avatars could become a Futanari avatar: they would retain their pussy but from the clit area would now emerge a proud Futa cock. Though I don't mind balls on a Futa it does "block the view" in most positions so leave it out. Now you would have a clear distinction between a Shemale and a Futa avatar.

*** Add an option for the Trans avatars to go to the beach surgeon and get surgery to permanently become the gender they identify with (though they'd probably charge you a whooping MnF$10.000 for it :p). So Trans Female => Female and Trans Male => Male.

Sadly we don't live in an ideal world though so this is what we need to make due with. Throwing around the whole game for us is simply not gonna happen so the best thing to hope for is they decide to recycle existing poses but then with and between the in-game "Futas". And while we're back to poses: imagine one with Mutual Penetration between Futas  Heart