Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
People seem adverse to complaints in the suggestion thread so I suggest a complaints thread be open.

An open discussion about the development issues of mnfclub, how they can possibly be resolved or get to the bottom and know if it's going to continue it's downward cycle and that we are just wasting our time.
Yep I agree with Obidobi, waaaay too much complaining. My sexual desires are being eased and that is really the best reason to play a sex game. Once I am able to get enough in game money for premium and an apartment at the same time this game won't be able to get any better for me even if they add more poses or clothes the manual actions are the best thing Mnf club has going for ii and once I am able to have an apartment I don't have to worry about paying to add more time to the room every three hours, I will be set and I am happy with that.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
[quote pid='33519' dateline='1511217101']
People seem adverse to complaints in the suggestion thread so I suggest a complaints thread be open.

An open discussion about the development issues of mnfclub, how they can possibly be resolved or get to the bottom and know if it's going to continue it's downward cycle and that we are just wasting our time.
[/quote]

You may be right but it’s not something that I have noticed.   When you get to 20 posts you can create a complaints thread if you want.

My only worry is that it might be seen as splitting this thread.   A complaint that there is no FF oral pose or that you cannot delete unwanted PMs could equally be made as a suggestion for these things and are better made here.

Of course, there are things that are complaints that don’t really fit a suggestions thread.   The glitch in the rodeo is one;  it is silly to make fix the rodeo glitch into a suggestion.
(11-20-2017, 10:31 PM)obidobi Wrote: People seem adverse to complaints in the suggestion thread so I suggest a complaints thread be open.

I feel like no amount of discussion will help as long as this game is owned and run by the current dev team, who refuse to expand and ignore their players.
Dodgy
here's an idea. your avatar is the highest sex level. you've obtained & used all the sex poses. You've had sex hundreds of times and tend to use the same roleplay storylines. How do you spice things up without getting a new sex pose? Simple use a " Random sex pose selector button".

The Random Sex pose button up date will cycle hrough your sex poses for you and randomly pick one for you. I got a surprise for you, hit the Random Sex pose button and surprise it's a muff dive baby right in the middle of 6 rounds of fun sex.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Feel free to complain, but try keeping it to constructive complaints.

Edit: Ah, I also see a request that I make some sort of contribution to this thread, but I am not sure why. I did not start this thread, and so far I don't feel like anyone has done anything that requires my involvement. Also, to catch my attention, I suggest actually PMing me with requests, questions and what you think I could help out with on the forum etc.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'm sure it's already been suggested that we get more poses that use the double sided dildo. So now that we have a strap-on, I think it would be nice to eventually have lesbian poses that reuse it. Or even a fm femdom pose.

The 10k price doesn't bother me but I'm sure it will bother others. If we eventually get more poses that incorporate the toys we buy it will make the price not seem as bad in the long run.
Just a suggestion on the new FFM Pose: When 1 girl is using the strap on and the guy is doing nothing, then the girl getting fucked should make more hot faces. Right now she has the same face regardless of how hard or which hole you fuck when she's only being fucked by the strapon.

Otherwise the pose is hot as hell!!!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Should make a pose like this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I was wondering if some multiplayer mini-games could be implemented that are sexually themed and work all in the one scene, kind of like how in threesome sex scene interface multiple players can be in control at once.

For example you could have a uh... a very simple turn-based "Wrestling" mini-game where the goal is to win by being the first to make your opponent climax. You could have different moves that are offensive or defensive. You wouldn't have to make complex animations for all the moves, just visual effects and a few simple poses, or whatever is possible. A lot of people like a playful battle for control during sex so I think this could be fun for a lot of players. You could always place bets too like in the rodeo game. Maybe you could even use xp to upgrade yourself, since there's not much to use xp on after getting all poses in the game. I've seen other mnf-style games use this kind of concept in single-player so it should be possible for 2-player.

Other possibilities could include strip beer pong, wheel of fortune but with fetishes, or you could have a mini-game that uses petnises or something along those lines.