Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
As a new guy (assuming) he is not going to sell for much. Maybe better to buy money. Anyway, should not have problems with Vendo which is main point.
As Zephyr assumed, i am new to the game. and i was buying money and i did 4 times perfectly fine, but for some reason since then Vendo just wont let me buy cash anymore which is why i resulted to attempting to sell a prem code.
(10-04-2017, 10:24 PM)Shadowheartx Wrote: As Zephyr assumed, i am new to the game. and i was buying money and i did 4 times perfectly fine, but for some reason since then Vendo just wont let me buy cash anymore which is why i resulted to attempting to sell a prem code.

As a recommendation for next time, just buy the premium certificate and sell it. It’s much more economically friendly instead of paying $5 for 5k each time, as opposed to $40 for +100k... Also if your a premium, don’t forget to cash in your 1k a day on the 6th avatar (if you have the slot available of course).
(10-04-2017, 10:31 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 10:24 PM)Shadowheartx Wrote: As Zephyr assumed, i am new to the game. and i was buying money and i did 4 times perfectly fine, but for some reason since then Vendo just wont let me buy cash anymore which is why i resulted to attempting to sell a prem code.

As a recommendation for next time, just buy the premium certificate and sell it. It’s much more economically friendly instead of paying $5 for 5k each time, as opposed to $40 for +100k... Also if your a premium, don’t forget to cash in your 1k a day on the 6th avatar (if you have the slot available of course).

Didn't think of getting that free cash for the new character ^.^ thanks. and i do still have a 3month code to sell still, guess its all i can do for now

How much cash do u want? Tongue
(10-05-2017, 12:15 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote:

Lots ofcourse :p but whatever a 3month code is worth lol
(10-05-2017, 04:02 AM)Shadowheartx Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 12:15 AM)AdamKroenen Wrote:

Lots ofcourse :p but whatever a 3month code is worth lol

Yeah, but actually many sellers. And an hard way to find cash fast.
Getting away from point –that CCBill/Vendo operate badly. I have had problems too. Maybe a limit on transactions per day but they should say that.
(10-05-2017, 06:31 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Getting away from point –that CCBill/Vendo operate badly.   I have had problems too.   Maybe a limit on transactions per day but they should say that.

It has been about 3 days for me and i still cannot buy cash, i've given up on it and just try to make money in other ways for now
(10-05-2017, 10:24 PM)Shadowheartx Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 06:31 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Getting away from point –that CCBill/Vendo operate badly.   I have had problems too.   Maybe a limit on transactions per day but they should say that.

It has been about 3 days for me and i still cannot buy cash, i've given up on it and just try to make money in other ways for now

Have you tried another Browser... as I have noticed that the Vendo layout is different on various web browsers
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]