MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Restoring Deleted Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola me pueden restaurar mi cuenta lo elimine por error se llama X1the >w< porfavor.

Hola elimine mi avatar por error se llamaba X1the <33 lo pueden restaurar porfa.
Done. If not, you have already had your avatar(s) been restored within the last 30 days.
Can you restore my avatar LonelyStranger?
Excuse me, could you please restore my avatar? It's named Nsissyboi.
Done
I'm not sure what happened, but when I try entering inside the game it said the password is wrong, and when I try to send a mail re-send the password it says that there is no user with my e-mail address.
(01-27-2023, 06:10 PM)Melania Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what happened, but when I try entering inside the game it said the password is wrong, and when I try to send a mail re-send the password it says that there is no user with my e-mail address.

Hi, the same thing has happened to me just now. I hope they can fix this soon!
hello, the same thing what happend..
I am trying to log into the game but when I do it is saying that my email and pass are invalid. I've had this account for over a year and don't wanna lose my avatar or prem because of this.
Stiff_PickleĀ 
If possible please recover this avatar.