MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Name Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Current Name: BigShotaForWomen
New Name: TeenForWomen
Alt Name: YoungForWomen
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 06:46 AM)RedFires Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change my name here in the forum only, not the one in the game. New name: AmongFear
Thanks.

For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

You mean here? https://i.imgur.com/RW3IbYE.png
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

I think the “Change username” option is only for the mods and admins... she might need an admin to help change her name...
please change
current name: Bella_Jade
New name: Bianca_Jaded_Bella
I Want TO Change My Name From DaVampiress To Reija-Lee Or Reija
Current name: Zoolander27
First choice: Alpha_Bull
2nd choice: Alpha_Bull_69
(12-06-2018, 07:02 PM)RedFires Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2018, 06:46 AM)RedFires Wrote: [ -> ]I want to change my name here in the forum only, not the one in the game. New name: AmongFear
Thanks.

For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

You mean here? https://i.imgur.com/RW3IbYE.png

Whoops! I was sure that regular users could change their own names, sorry about that! I'll consult the all-powerful Emmie.
Names have been changed
Mine still the same. What should I do to change only my forum name?
(12-07-2018, 10:20 PM)RedFires Wrote: [ -> ]Mine still the same. What should I do to change only my forum name?

Wait for an admin (green name) to change it...