MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Name Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-01-2022, 11:33 PM)Marissa_L Wrote: [ -> ]nellyTMC ask this guy to chabge his name to NellyXPHelper but this mod shouldn’t be a mod at all keep threaten Nelly

This is far from a threat. 
There is a 30 days wait rule before being able to request a new name change, just so the name change function won't be abused.

From what can I see there, NellyTMC got her current name on 5th of January. So, a new name change can be requested on 5th of February. 

Constantly asking for a name change before 30 days have passed since the last name change, won't help at all.

The other names have been changed!
- TeenyAnna
- NeaCarlsson
- or NeaKarlsson
(02-02-2022, 03:34 PM)Vrook ok i let him know Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2022, 11:33 PM)Marissa_L Wrote: [ -> ]nellyTMC ask this guy to chabge his name to NellyXPHelper but this mod shouldn’t be a mod at all keep threaten Nelly

This is far from a threat. 
There is a 30 days wait rule before being able to request a new name change, just so the name change function won't be abused.

From what can I see there, NellyTMC got her current name on 5th of January. So, a new name change can be requested on 5th of February. 

Constantly asking for a name change before 30 days have passed since the last name change, won't help at all.

The other names have been changed!
Vrook he really now 
Curremt Name: NellyTMC
 New name: NellyXPHelper 
back up name: Nelly_XP_Helper
(02-04-2022, 02:22 PM)TeenyAnna Wrote: [ -> ]- TeenyAnna
- NeaCarlsson
- or NeaKarlsson

Both the names you want are used

The other has been changed
Old name: EnzoLight
New name: Noah_Gray
Backup: Noah_Grey
Old Name: Anubhav84
New Name: qwerty6789
Backup Name: qwertyzxcv
(02-06-2022, 07:07 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2022, 02:22 PM)TeenyAnna Wrote: [ -> ]- TeenyAnna
- NeaCarlsson
- or NeaKarlsson

Both the names you want are used

The other has been changed

I just made a new character to check if this nickname is free and I could made it and then deleted
Change to: Cirilla
Thx
BigBCock4U
to: SeBlack