MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Economy balance discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Indeed, but, if they introduce a new mini-game, they should really make it profitable and not just introducing a mini-game for the sake of it.

The Shooting Range mini-game had potential, but the way they made the reward system work, make it kinda obsolete in my opinion. The dividing of the score by 8 or 10 from the total you score at the end, it's just, too much, for it to be profitable.
I'll take a realistic mini-game. I like that idea.  I like alot of ideas here.  They all have their pros and cons.  So i'm still curious to know of all the ideas shared here.  Which one of them was shared with the devs?  Have the devs indicated any preference to one of them?  If there is a moderator out there - would you please respond? ....

I love share ideas with you guys - agree or disagree - we are sharing good stuff.  But honestly, i don't want to spend time sharing ideas if it goes nowhere.  This is a great thread so something good should come from it.  
If there are so many good ideas that the devs don't know what to do first, then let's start a poll by majority vote on which idea the devs should pursue first?  I'll be glad to start it, if there is a need for it.  Though this time I might lean towards a cut-off date (not a cutoff number of votes) and 1 vote per person.  With the top ten leading themes for improving the economy.  The details of the what it will look like can be left up to the devs.  

So Is there a moderator that can share where the devs are going with this topic?  or do we need to organize as a group and narrow down our preference for the devs?
Cath has already stated that they are trying to find a way to distribute money and fix the economy. So if we are going to poll something, it should be on a mini game that will make the game more entertaining and social, instead of its sole purpose of money farming.
Look, before apartments only prem girls needed much money for clothes, now all prems want it for apartments: non prems can buy very little.

If prems can afford real money for prem they can afford to buy in game money so no incentive for developers to make that easier: that seems to be where we are.

(08-15-2017, 01:08 PM)Overfiend Wrote: [ -> ]how can the forum be better used so devs can take more notice?

At the moment there are 823,530 players but only 11,336 members of Forum: that is 1.38% of players.
They have posted 23,355 comments, two each.
If you want Devs to take notice of Forum there has to be better participation.
Cath, Johnsins & Zephr - thanks for sharing.  I'll patiently look forward to the Dev's solution
Zephr - your stats are very intriguing.  If it is true, more participation would command more attention. 
    I'm also curious if the number of players includes the number of avatars that were farmed just for money, when it was possible. Nevertheless the disparity between the number of members in the forum and the number of members in the game is still large. So you make a valid point.
    The counter-argument could be that the members that actually invest the most time & money into the game are most likely also members in the forum.  Also theoretically, it may be reasonable that a large number of members may not be committed to the forum because they are just as loosely committed to the game.  Kinda like Paredo's Law often quoted in John Maxwell's leadership books - 80 percent of your results will usually come from your top 20 percent of performers.  Maybe the members of the forum already represent the  most committed members of the game.  Which would mean that the Devs should accept the number of users in the forum as the most valuable and committed users.  Thus the Devs should keep their ears sharp for the forum members now.
Johnsins  there are so many variables with a mini-game, it may help us narrow down ideas for a poll.
I see mini-games categorized in themes like  in movies - sex (like glory hole), action (like shooting gallery), gambling (poker), adventure (a search), comedy etc.  maybe the poll can be voting for the next mini game theme 
Voting on a mini game is great and all, but unless it offers either a bigger reward or is more fun to play by yourself or with others there's not too much point in discussing/voting for mini games atm.
(08-17-2017, 02:33 PM)Avax69 Wrote: [ -> ]Voting on a mini game is great and all, but unless it offers either a bigger reward or is more fun to play by yourself or with others there's not too much point in discussing/voting for mini games atm.

I'm also curious on whether or not we've ever gotten confirmation that the devs care what people vote for in the polls. Cus as far as I know they are just things that players vote in but aren't actually taken into consideration.
(08-17-2017, 09:04 PM)TwoToneRebel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also curious on whether or not we've ever gotten confirmation that the devs care what people vote for in the polls. Cus as far as I know they are just things that players vote in but aren't actually taken into consideration.

A lot of poses came from the polls. It's kinda standard procedure now....
(08-17-2017, 10:36 PM)JohnSins Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2017, 09:04 PM)TwoToneRebel Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also curious on whether or not we've ever gotten confirmation that the devs care what people vote for in the polls. Cus as far as I know they are just things that players vote in but aren't actually taken into consideration.

A lot of poses came from the polls. It's kinda standard procedure now....

Ah, ok. Did not know that. Up until now I just kinda thought they were player run things so that other forum users could see what each other wanted. That's good to know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29