MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gaming! Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(01-12-2017, 09:17 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]You should play the 1st one. To get into the universe and what's going on. Tongue

Copy that. ^^
For the parents here:

[Image: tumblr_ojqoutBIho1qzjynwo1_540.jpg]
so guys
who saw the switch presentation ?
and what you are excited for or disappointing from switch ?
for me i am excited and cant wait for the console, i guess it has the best launch line-up so far that will really do push the system sales they put i am really excited for USF2 XD

let me know guys what you think
*Really* disappointed; Nintendo has really gone to shit after the release of GC and NDS.

...Excuse me, what's that? Ah, yeah, sure, great games here and there for posterior consoles, but no thanks to them.
I think it looks good, after the Wii U It really kind of needs to be. The games library announced for launch seems a bit weak so far but hopefully that'll pick up steam. I've never had a Nintendo console before or even any console but the Switch looks like it could buy me in when it gets some more games.
I would suggest you start with the GameBoy Advance or the Nintendo DS, Sasso... Some hella good games over those platforms.

Also, if you are up for some immortal classics: the N64 and the SNES really were Nintendo's golden era. That's some contemporary history, I tell you.
90% of what I've been up to lately is Armello http://store.steampowered.com/app/290340/ (The other 10% is N++ but I'm talking about Armello tonight). I've racked up almost 20 hours over the last couple of weeks. It's very easy to play when you know how and it's very enjoyable to play something that doesn't require my constant attention. Games take about an hour each. I'm looking forward to when I move into my new flat and I can set up my second screen and get some major multi tasking done.
Oh, I played that one! It was *really* good, but... it only shines on multiplayer, imho. It could be an awesome tabletop game, too.
I was thinking of buying N++. Would you recommend?
Yeah. It's sitting at overwhelmingly positive on steam at the moment. It's a very flow-y sort of platformer. It's sound track is also rad. I still always think of it as Way of the Ninja thou

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230270
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30