MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gaming! Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Indeed, San Andreas was one of the best games at its time. And yes, if by today standards, it's graphics are poor and such, it still should be a game from the GTA series that need to be played by someone. Either already a GTA fan, or someone who want to try this universe.

And even if GTA IV wasn't as great in options and customizations as San Andreas, the story, the action, the choice system and how it would influence your gameplay, makes it one of the best GTA games for me.

And that is solely my opinion.
(11-05-2016, 10:15 AM)Vrook Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, San Andreas was one of the best games at its time. And yes, if by today standards, it's graphics are poor and such, it still should be a game from the GTA series that need to be played by someone. Either already a GTA fan, or someone who want to try this universe.

And even if GTA IV wasn't as great in options and customizations as San Andreas, the story, the action, the choice system and how it would influence your gameplay, makes it one of the best GTA games for me.

And that is solely my opinion.
hope they understand :3
when you vomit after eating so many pizza is awesome XD i was afraid CJ will become anorexic
HMU on Overwatch if you're trying to play with a pro genji/hanzo hehehe
HMU? What is that?
Hahaha, he meant hit me up :p
Oh! Ok! I'm sorry, but I'm very bad with that kind of abbreviations. I mean, I had to go to urbandictionary to understand what was ROFL...
hello everyone here
what do you guys have a gaming setups or gaming room ?
i would like to hear how you enjoy your gaming experience
Hello guys, what do you think of the game Agony?
Here's the extended trailer of it.
WARNING: contains disturbing imagery, gore, violence and is very organic.

looks kool i like it and will try it for sure when it comes out, now  I'm more waiting for hellblade to be released soon but who knows when, there is no exact release date
Yeah, it's defs a game I'll wanna have a go with. Already have it on my wishlist. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30