MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Gaming! Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Man, spec ops the line is a hidden gem.

As for good non mainstream games, I would suggest Nier, but it's console only. The game recieved some pretty mixed reviews. But the story is absolutely amazing, and had an emotional impact on me most games never managed to achieve.
(01-06-2017, 12:16 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, spec ops the line is a hidden gem.

As for good non mainstream games, I would suggest Nier, but it's console only. The game recieved some pretty mixed reviews. But the story is absolutely amazing, and had an emotional impact on me most games never managed to achieve.

the new nier game looks promising
Long Live the Queen is a cheap and short game that I'd recommend to people. It has a lot of replayability, and playing through it only takes a few hours. You're Elodie, the soon to be queen of Nova. And the goal is basically just to survive until the coronation. There are lots of skills and paths to take to that end, which leads to many different events and endings. ^^
(01-08-2017, 02:26 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]Long Live the Queen is a cheap and short game that I'd recommend to people. It has a lot of replayability, and playing through it only takes a few hours. You're Elodie, the soon to be queen of Nova. And the goal is basically just to survive until the coronation. There are lots of skills and paths to take to that end, which leads to many different events and endings. ^^

at first i thought is just random reply XD

the game name is a bit weird though
Long Live the Queen, basically celebrating your queen. And that's what the goal is, to survive your coming of age and to be coronated. If you do, people will cheer "Long live the queen!" for you. xD
lol
what kind of game is this haha
on PC ??
Yeah, you can find it on steam. Takes like 2-3 hours to complete, but every playthrough is different and can end in a lot of ways.
Folks, if you want to watch games played really quickly, I strongly recommend Awesome Games Done Quick.

It's a week-long charity stream of speedrun games; a little bit of everything from Mega Man to Shovel Knight to Daikatana to Undertale to Super Metroid. By far, I'm looking forward to the block of terrible games on Thursday morning, and Super Metroid at the end is always a crowd-pleaser when they kill the animals 100% it.
(01-08-2017, 11:20 PM)Allyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2017, 02:26 PM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ]Long Live the Queen is a cheap and short game that I'd recommend to people. It has a lot of replayability, and playing through it only takes a few hours. You're Elodie, the soon to be queen of Nova. And the goal is basically just to survive until the coronation. There are lots of skills and paths to take to that end, which leads to many different events and endings. ^^

at first i thought is just random reply XD

the game name is a bit weird though

I played this I think last year, very good for what you're paying for. But never eat the chocolate...

(01-09-2017, 02:25 AM)JCF Wrote: [ -> ]Folks, if you want to watch games played really quickly, I strongly recommend Awesome Games Done Quick.

It's a week-long charity stream of speedrun games; a little bit of everything from Mega Man to Shovel Knight to Daikatana to Undertale to Super Metroid. By far, I'm looking forward to the block of terrible games on Thursday morning, and Super Metroid at the end is always a crowd-pleaser when they kill the animals 100% it.

Ever seen a speedrun of Duke  Nukem 3d? The game where walls dont count and the physics don't matter. It's all about glitching and flying to the end it's wild
Duke Nukem by itself is a wild game. A game in which the rules don't apply. But that's the fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30