Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
IanParis' gibberish
My night with E - Chapter 3: E's new outfit

"Ian ?"
Her voice comes a little muffled. She's in the fitting room, trying a new swimsuit. Since this famous night, we've been toying with the idea of taking vacations together, someplace near the sea, like Thailand, land of smiles.
Her voice has a little sultry something. I get in in the room.
A sight for sore eyes.
The bikini emphasizes the sweet curves of her body, like an invitation to play.
But what I really like is her hair.
I kiss her naked necK. She moans a little.

"Ian !"
I love her voice. She's definitively sultry now.
My hands on her waist, she starts rubbing her ass against my crotch. She feels my hardening shaft through the tissue, which makes her purr, satisfied at how my body reacts.
I move my hand on her belly. I start to caress it, my fingertips traceing their way down.
Soon, I'm massaging her mound of Venus. Her rubbing is more pressing. Her breath has accelerated.
I put my hand in her bikini, I'm playing with her lower lips that are getting wet.
She grabs my head. She's turning hers at me. I'm hot and hard now.
She says my name.

"IAN !!!"
Celia punches me in the ribs.
Shit ! I was dreaming away. Today !
I look at E.
I've got to say this about weddings: you'll never see your wife so beautiful.
She's gliding like a swan down the aisle of the church.
Brody, the soon to be her husband, is waiting for her at the altar.
It's a beautiful ceremony. I think I shed a tear.
Now we're drinking, and soon it will be the eating, then the dancing, the partying, the celebration.
I'll be stuffed with happiness, I'll share it with friends.
But I choose to take my leave. Discreetly.
Celia catches me : "Where are you going ?"
"Where the wind blows me"
She smiles: "Then maybe I'll see you again..."
I blow a kiss at her. She dodges it like only another Kiss Fu master could have.
I'm outside now.
I walk away, thinking at the game characters like Casanova, Don Juan, Valmont played and I've never been sure I wanted to play.
I dance away, humming this Jay-Jay Johanson song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeetq0gr49g):
"I use to be swinging the girls 'cross the floor
And I use to be a lover like no one before
And all the girls whispered and giggled and blushed when I passed
But I know it's true that good things never last
Cause I'm older now, much older than I was, when I was young"
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Cocker ! - A sex (a little) & fun (a lot) tribute to ML

My hundredth post !
I shall dedicate it to ML, oldest friend.
As we're both french, you'll excuse me for going native on that one.

En guadeloupe, ils ont une expression marrante, "cocker".
C'est un peu comme "baiser", mais débarassé de ses connotations "extension du domaine de la lutte" (lire Houellebcq).
Si tu as envie de cocker, tu proposes et tu cockes (ou pas). Dans une voiture, dans la piscine (pas avec Loana !), à la mer... Et si tu as choisi un coin déjà pris, tu dis bonjour et tu vas un peu plus loin.
ML, c'est un peu çà. La super copine, pas prise de tête, qui te proposera la botte si elle est dans le mood ;-)

L'histoire maintenant (je soigne sa mémoire de poisson rouge).
Je nous met un peu de musique pour l'ambiance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yhk7Kld2_Y (LoL)
Nous étions sur MnF beach, un cadre très guadeloupéen :-)
J'avais sorti mon plus beau slip de bain pour l'occasion, un truc moule bite et fluo, et j'avais mis mes lunettes de Nerd pour me protéger du soleil.
Evidemment, elle m'a charrié :-)
Et puis elle a été s'allonger sur les transats pour que je lui mette de la crème dans le dos.
Je sais, c'est très classique. Mais j'avoue qu'enduire le corps de ML d'un truc gras qui allait la faire ressembler à une loutre luisante (tribute to Boris Johnson !) m'amusait beaucoup.
Et me voici, tel un petit mitron, à enduire et pétrir le corps si appétissant de ML.
Celle-ci étant d'origine asiatique, c'était une pâte riche (ma farine blanche et son jaune d'oeuf !) que je préparai.
Du coup, ça m'a ouvert l'appétit.
De mitron, j'ai viré tastevin. La liqueur bue, en l'occurence, je me suis employé à la faire couler d'entre les cuisses de la belle.
C'était assez enivrant, et pour moi et pour elle.
Avec le soleil qui tapait, il valait mieux rejoindre la mer.
Et là, ben, on a cocké quoi !
Nous deux dans l'eau, elle serrée contre moi, mon vit ardent qui frotte entre ses cuisses par derrière avant de trouver l'ouverture, le ressac de la mer, mes mains sur ses seins et ses lèvres qui cherchent les miennes.
On a fini dans une chambre, en faisant une escale douche pour enlever le sable (ça gratte) mais pas que...

Happy funny sex, comme toujours avec ML :-)
C'est qui Loana?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-25-2016, 08:53 PM)CBM97 Wrote: C'est qui Loana?

Jamais entendu parler de la piscine dans le premier loft story ?
Je devrai?
(05-25-2016, 09:10 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Je devrai?

Sic transit gloria mundi

2001 en France. 
La téléréalité s'invite sur les petits écrans par le truchement d'une émission appelée "Loft Story" (merci M6 la petite chaîne qui monte pour avoir pollué le cerveau de tout un pays).
Le pitch: 7 mecs, 6 filles enfermés H24 dans un loft pendant 10 semaines, avec des caméras pour observer tout çà et des votes pour éliminer les gens chaque semaine. Beurk.

Dimanche 29 avril 2001, je comate pépère après 24h de party non stop.
Téléphone: c'est S, ma jumelle de clubbing.
S: "Yo !"
Moi: (borborygme)
S: "Ian, tu te souviens de la pseudo Scream en province ?"
(la Scream, à l'époque, c'était un peu comme la Démence de Bruxelles en plus grand avec moins de backroom)
Moi: "Nan, j'étais chez Petit Dragon à Strasbourg"
S: "LoL ! Tu n'as pas fini de t'en mordre les couilles de ne pas être venu. On a rencontré des futures célébrités !"
Moi: "De quoi ?"
S: "En after, y a des locaux qui nous ont accompagnés. Y avait notamment une gogo aux seins refaits et un DJ ringard"
Moi: "So what ?"
S: "Ben, ils ont niqué dans la piscine du loft devant la France entière, LOL !"

Loana, c'est la gogo en question, accessoirement gagnante du jeu.
Ok...c'est pourquoi je ne regarde pas la téléréalité.
Moass organized a kinky afterwork last thursday.
As always, I was not there... But it reminded me a little fantasy I discussed with E...

So, here is "The new sEcrEtary"

Preamble: the secretary thing is not very original. But IRL, I'm always surprised at how very powerful and intelligent leaders are completely lost without their assistant. I know for a fact that secretaries are a power behind the scenes you have to reckon. So "my" secretary will not be a submissive girl her boss can tell "bend over there".
And watch the movie "Secretary" (Steven Shainberg, 2002). 2 fucked up people, a touch of BDSM, how they make something good out of their employer/employee relationship.

I'm sat in front of my desk. I'm having a tense call. We missed a milestone, the nearshore team did not understand why they missed the obvious, the client does not really know how things should be done.

E, my new assistant, comes in. She's beautiful, as always. She's dressed classically: a white shirt, a not too little black dress, not too high heels. A touch of make up, her hair attached in some kind of bun. She's very professional... But her body and face haunt me at times.

I'm rubbing my temples, a little fed up at explaining things over and over again, at doing my client's job making his IT and his business define how they want things to be done, at prying for rules nobody really understand...

"Are you alright boss ?" It's our little game. I want her to call me Ian, she always give me some "boss".

"Things could be better E."

It's the first time the project is facing real odds.

"So, why have I the pleasure ?" I try to be the charming gentleman in his fine Kenzo suit, but I'm not very good at it right now.

"I asked team to make his time reports, both past and projections. You can actualize your forecasts."

Yeah, that one is needed now, she had well anticipated...

"E, thank you, that's..."

"Oh, and I want to blow you"

"WHAT ?"

She bites her lower lip...

"I want to blow you, boss"

What's happening ? Okay, we're teammates, we make some jokes at work, including dirty ones; we're men and women, we play a little the tease and be teased game; but THIS !

She comes near me, pulls off heels and casually sits on the desk, which reveals some loooong legs, wrapped in discreet stockings.

"Ian (WTF ! Why is she calling me Ian now !). You're a good boss. You're doing a great job at both keeping morale high and team focused. You drive the client. But you REALLY need to release some steam. (She smiles) At times it looks like you carry the world on your shoulders !"

"Err... Ok, you may be right. But, but... this ! Now ! And what makes you think I want that ? And this... this is not ethical !"

She laughs this time. A sultry, throaty laugh. She's sitting on the desk in front of me, cambered, looking taller than I am.

"Ian. I'm not blind. And do you think I am some young, impressionable intern ? I'm a grown up woman who knows what she likes. (She starts rubbing at my crotch with her foot). You're a leader, your ass is always finely packed in these fancy suits you wear. You've never tried to hit on me while you looooong for it because you're my boss, which is somewhat cute (she looks me in the eyes saying this, my dick hardening under her sole). But it's time I meet the real man, and blowing MY boss under his desk is MY fantasy..."

She gets off the desk and sit on me, putting her arms around my neck.

She approaches her face to me, "Ethically speaking that will be my contribution to our corporate values of fun and professionalism, because we need you at your best now...", and finishes whispering at my ear "Now I will unzip your pants and meet your dick".

She kneels under the desk.

She unbuckles belt and button, lower my pants to my ankles.

"My, my, my. Looks like I should have met that one sooner"

She starts fondling my dick through the tissue of the boxer, which makes a nice bulge, all the more she starts playing at it with her mouth...

"Now, now, now. That's a part of you I'm happy to see boss" she says smiling, her eyes in mine. She starts pulling my dick out of the boxer, rubbing her lips on my glans, kissing my shaft...

There is still something left of the professional girl I know: she's playing with my cock all good, alternating between teasing my glans with a finger, my balls with her tongue, putting just the head in her mouth, wolfing my whole meat... She makes eye contact at every change of pace, to be sure I'm enjoying this.

My dick is throbbing in her hot, wet mouth. If I was a little tense at the beginning (what if sb comes in ?), now I'm just thinking at how good this feels, at the feeling in my balls...

The suction noises she makes fill my ears...

"Bosh ?"

"Mmmmh ?" (gasp, I was so near !)

She smiles again. She stops sucking my mouth, letting it out of her lips ever so slowly.

"I know you're near, and I want you to finish a special way"

She gets on her knees, and starts to unbutton her shirt.

Her every move discloses more and more flesh, inch by inch.

She's got a beautiful bosom. Her firm boobs are dressed in an elegant bra, just the right amount of lace and see through.

"You like what you see, don't you ?"

I can only nod, trying to contain my lust.

"I've met your dick. It's time you meet Tic and Tac".

Her bra falls off.

"That's my special one, boss."

She traps my dick between her boobs, and starts to move them, eyeing me. The feeling of her soft, hot flesh against my swollen dick is incredible.

From time to time, she uses her tongue to slurp at my glans. As I was already near my limit, this treatment makes the main vein of my shaft pulsing hard.

"Now you're going to cum good".

She stops the titjob and puts back my dick in her mouth noisily. Her head moves fast, making very wet sounds. Her hands are jerking my cock inconjunction.

I can't take it long. I feel a wave of pleasure crushing me, starting from my balls, making my dick twitch... My glans feels like it's 10 time bigger.

I cum hard in her mouth.

She swallows it all.

This ejaculation is like a frozen moment of hot lust.

"Boss ?"

"Uh ?"

"Boss, stop staring at me like this !" E says. "It's a little awkward"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Not enough sleep these days. What did you say ?"

"That they blew it. The migration server. It is off. We've got a little situation here"

"Let's have a little crisis meeting then".

As I straighten up, I feel a little sticky down there. It's going to be another tense day at the office.
This one is for L.
If she were a song, it would be "Les Ecorchés" (Noir Desir, 1989)
If she were a book, it would be "Les racines du mal" (M. Dantec, 1995)
If she were a TV Series, it would be "Carnivale" (HBO, 2003 - 2005)
If she were a movie, it would be "Sonatine" (T. Kitano, 1993)
If she were an alcohol, it would be absinth.

Disclaimer: poetry is not my thing. Too many rules, so easy to get cheesy. But it's the only way I found right to tell this tale. And L has this ability to put me way out of my comfort zone...
Disclaimer 2: she's french. I'm french. I'll switch to french.

Quelle est cette fleur étrange au parfum subtil ?
Comment poussa-t-elle en ce lieu si infertil ?
C'est un bien sombre jardinier qui en prit soin
Sur un terreau cambrien sous le vent de la mer

Le korrigan d'une lande oubliée parti loin
Je l'ai trouvrée la nuit qui me piqua la chair
Epine toxique épandant son doux venin
J'ai chu du cheval blanc, m'écartant du chemin

Dois-je me soumettre à son sort ? (épris d'elle ?)
Ou m'éloigner vite ? (fascinante et belle !)
Je guette cette ombre qu'elle me projette

Pan, faune lubrique ! Zeus, violeur de cygnes !
Vous susurrez des mots, me faites des signes
Noire la sève en moi, la fleur m'a fait bête...
I like your ramblings Ian. I'm glad you haven't really define them. I have a friend who is an artist and he has this one painting that we both call his garbage painting, quite affectionately too I might add, he just does stuff to it. Sometimes he just adds layers or noodles with some technique, sometimes he strips it down, but, he will play with it and then suddenly, grab a new canvas and make something wonderful with it.

I'm glad that you feel comfortable dancing around with your creativity.