Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
IanParis' gibberish
Much better!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Hi Paris, I read it once, read it twice, read it one more time...I still don't get it...what's the real meaning of this thread?
it's a friend reunion thread? we have to be your friends? it's some sort of a RP?, it's something like the General Chat thread? something like my own AND NOW FOR... thread? but with less stupidity and some order? sorry my dear, but I don't get this...thread
kiss
FENIX
To be simple is to be great
Less stupidity!
(05-11-2016, 08:07 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hi Paris, I read it once, read it twice, read it one more time...I still don't get it...what's the real meaning of this thread?
it's a friend reunion thread? we have to be your friends? it's some sort of a RP?, it's something like the General Chat thread? something like my own AND NOW FOR... thread? but whit less stupidity and some order? sorry my dear, but I don't get this...thread
kiss
FENIX

Hi FENIX.
Does eveything we do has a meaning ?
Joke aside, I don't know where this thread will go. That's why I called it "gibberish" !
Bottom line is, for the months to come, it's easy for me to use the MnF forum, it's not easy to use the MnF game, but this community is great and I want to keep in.

My initial intent was probably to make some "Facebook like wall", to keep in touch with friends I made in the MnF world in what I call asynchronous mode (*).
Much easier to make a post and give a url by PM than PMing something like part 3 (and some of my friends were happy to read this).

As said friends are not the graphomanial psychos we're here in the forum world, I also wanted to give them a "familiar space" (hence the house metaphor) where they could write if they felt like it.

Finally, I want to tell stories said friends inspired me (like part 2), a bit like your "spicy moments" (http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=650)... but polishing a good story takes time (already 2 drafts discarded) !

(*) MrWiKi in action : asynchronous mode is the differentiating feature of social networks. Instead of sending the communication to guys you choose (email or PM: synchronous mode), you post once the communication and the guys choose you.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
OK...got it, sorry for asking but I wasn't figure it out the all scenario, it sounds interesting, yes...

And yes, few things in here have a real meaning...or maybe they have, they were meant for us to socialize, no matter what the "style" you choose for it, that's why I like this so much...

Keep the good work and keep them c(u)mming...
My night with E - Chapter 1: a (farewell ?) party

It's tuesday.

L is the first I meet: she's at brothel, waiting for her man (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEXJfcIQfI)
Ever the gallant, I come to keep her company
Soon, ML and E connect. These 2 know each other from yesterday.
"Would you join me at brothel ? There is a good friend I'd like you to meet"
And here we are, the 4 of us nicely chatting, juggling french and english, while people come in and out of Mme Olivia's alcoves.
As I had put my best suit, many asked me if I was a pimp... but I felt more like Mosley in Charlie's angels.
These 3 girls are dynamite.

It ebbs and flows.
L has to go. MJ has time for a quick hello. Sab comes to show us the stripper outfit I helped her choose.
Sparks, sparks, sparks all of them, nodes of my little web of tales.
If the german connection (B, FL) were here, it would be the perfect night.

Then I kill the mood.
I know these 16 days are over, and it won't happen again anytime soon.
So I tell my friends I'm gonna come much less often, for shorter time.
And I give them my little story (http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....3#pid13653).
I don't know why. Maybe I thought it was a good story I had to share with my friends, maybe I wanted them to know I felt great things in this place and I felt them thanks to them, maybe I had the shadow of O over my shoulder the whole time.
But it kills the mood.

E goes awfully quiet. ML goes wazza ? Sab goes Sab, trying to cheer everybody up: she wants us to be her public at a strip dance.
So we move to vodka bar.

But E does not stay. So I order Sab (sometimes, being a master has its advantages) to take care of ML and moves to forest, where E stands.

E and I, we've seen each other quite often, for sex or for chat.
We even had a little quarrel once, when I told her I was not available while engrossed in another RP (no good at multitasking, am I ? that's the monogamous guy in me).

E feels sad. I think I'm partially responsible.

So I try to cheer her up, but I'm no smooth talker anymore, 'cause I'm a little sad myself.
Luckily, this guy kicks in, and makes the lamest introduction he could at E (the one that is funny at the beginning, then making you regret you chose this name for your avatar), exact opposite of the one I chose when I first met her (advice to newbies: when trying an introduction using the other's name to start a tale, try to make the tale interesting from the other's point of view, not yours)
That makes us laugh.

The guy's insistent, PMing us both even when I told him we were busy.

I don't like doing this, but E and I had some steam to blow out (malicious grins).

Some time later, Sab and ML are back.
They find a naked guy on all 4, whipped at by E. He flees when I unleash my Petnis.

Our friends lighten the mood even more.
I think it's something like 2 or 3 AM. ML goes to sleep. Sab let us for another strip/male hunting adventure.

E and I again. I have this feeling of deja vu.

She says: "I'll make you feel how I want you, and how you want me".

(to be continued...)
I'm feeling so... Well, most of the people I know here are either writing poems or stories here.. What am I? Am I just sone kind idiot on the village? (Forum?)
Wink 
(05-13-2016, 05:04 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I'm feeling so... Well, most of the people I know here are either writing poems or stories here.. What am I? Am I just sone kind idiot on the village? (Forum?)Cath 
Cath,  right now you're the best brawletry partner I had in a long time Wink
 (see such rp ! thread: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....4#pid14914)
At least I entertain some people. Yay me.
*hugs her* you do much more than just entertain some of us, you are our sunshine, don't underestimate yourself *kiss her forehead*