Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
(01-21-2018, 06:26 AM)Domenik Wrote: They had a maintenance message a couple hours ago. It seems only Beaver Bash is working but I can't get in to confirm it.

Can you point me to where that message is posted?
I'm unable to connect to any servers at all "Top socket connection Closed"
Photo 

Well this makes things a bit difficult Tongue
Yup I have the same problem, anyone know whats going on...
hey its actually saying maintenance now
yesterday there was a problem with PM so i guess they are solving it now (oh and now i can only login in beaver Bash but i can PM again Smile
Even Beaver Bash don't work now ...
Well, that was annoying, I deleted a junk account that transferred 1,000 to my main account and now I have 0 accounts because deleting the dumb junk account killed ALL my accounts so no way am shit out of luck till tomorrow when I go through the dumb task of making a new avatar with 1,000 cash only yay... not really a big deal just an annoyance but I felt like telling you all this so you can fix the bug or whatever
(02-21-2018, 03:29 AM)Teddy Wrote: Well, that was annoying, I deleted a junk account that transferred 1,000 to my main account and now I have 0 accounts because deleting the dumb junk account killed ALL my accounts so no way am shit out of luck till tomorrow when I go through the dumb task of making a new avatar with 1,000 cash only yay... not really a big deal just an annoyance but I felt like telling you all this so you can fix the bug or whatever

Not sure what you are saying.   Deleted an AV on a prem account and rest went too?   If lost all xp etc it is a big deal:  how will it come back with new AV?
If he deleted an avatar, and it has been less then 30 days, that avatar, or those avatars can be restored. But no need to insist more on that matter here. If you need further assistance, Teddy, feel free to PM me.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]