Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Anyone else having connection problems lately?
First sorry if there was a topic about this already. I tried looking and didn't see anything, at least nothing recent. 

Anyway for the last few days I've been having the game randomly disconnect on me. And no it wasn't from becoming idle for to long. It disconnects when I'm active and sometimes it takes a minute or two before I can log back on. The one night it was over an hour I couldn't log on. I checked the forums during this time and they're weren't loading either. I checked to make sure it wasn't my internet connection as well and other sites loaded just fine for me during the times the game and forums would not.

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing these problems. I know it's can't be everyone being disconnected at once because I'm sure there would be a topic about it already. And also when I am able to log back in the servers are all just as full as normally and people are in the same places as when I got disconnected.
I believe the servers were down for a period on Sunday evening / Monday morning. This would have affected everybody. As for other disconnections, these are not restricted to you.
yep...I had a lot of disconnections lately, it really sucks!!!
To be simple is to be great
I AM REALLY P***ED OFF!!!! PLEASE fix that disconnect stuff!!!!! I have it every 5-10 minutes on average! Sometimes 3 in 1 minute!!!! How am I supposed to have fun with my gf in a room when one of us (mostly the one who gets invited) is always kicked from game every few minutes!!! Especially when server is full then too!!!

WHAT CAN I DO??? This is so frustrating!!!!!

Especially as a premium player I can expect much MORE than this!!!

I already tried to clear cache and so on... but nothing helps.

Its the same on EVERY server!

HELP!
Please send me a PM with the message you get when you get booted. Which server. Which hotel. And any other information you feel might be relevant. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
When you run into problems with sockets such as chat socket,top socket or area socket. I have deleted history and ache and shut the firewall off and i no longer have problems with this.. If at anytime you have this issue you can always report it to a moderator or a forum moderator. Thanks for the information
i need help , why i cant play ? policy socket connection is failed. alwys that
Yes. Happens randomly even after doing all the already mentioned fixes.
I got kicked 3 times the last week and won't let me loging in again Sad
Hi Every one
its a first week that i found this addictive game 

i have this problem : policy socket connection failed please reload the page and start over 

i do what ever : clearing cash history...change browser , try during a day sometime but still i couldn't join any server

i don't know really whats wrong : and what was my fault , usually nobody read term of services and ...

maybe more than 10 person ignore me in the game ?
maybe because of i put one advertise in my profile that click the link ( so many person has done and i think its normal...?
made two account by two email and login in the same PC ?
i send some email to support team but i didn't receive any answer .