Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Too rich?
I want it too !!! i want it too !!
As do i i will gladly pay for a card.
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
i would trade a vid of me doing it by my self for 1 month
I have a post to this effect in the Russian forum.  I will re-post here, in English, for those who are interested.  The form moderator did not officially endorse this, however - he didn't officially forbid me from doing it, so here it is.  If you are unable to purchase premium, I can assist with getting a gift certificate on your behalf.  Instructions below.

1. Send me a PM here on the forum, specify which certificate you want (don't forget to include your e-mail address in the PM, where to send the code)
  2. Process the payment through PayPal (see links above)!  I will not purchase a certificate without prepayment
    • Payment in US dollars (if your currency is different - figure out he exchange rate yourself)
  3. I obtain the gift certificate and send you the code (maximum within 48 hours, usually much faster)

4. You log into your account, click the "Activate premium certificate" link

5. Enter YOUR e-mail addres and the certificate code you got from me

6. Enjoy the game
If you think this is a scam - more power to you, figure things out on your own.

If you want to know how to do it on your own: You will need a credit card issued by a bank from one of the countries CCBill accepts payments from (USA, UK, France, Germany, etc. - a card issued by your local branch of Citibank, for example, will NOT work, it has to be a US branch of Citibank, in this case)  You will also need some sort of a VPN client that can mask your IP address to the appropriate country (I use http://www.HideMyAss.com, annual fee for this service is around $80).

If you think it's unfair that I charge more than official fee:
  • I will be spending my time doing this for you, my time is not free
  • I will be paying the PayPal fee for transferring money out into my account
  • I will be paying the credit card interest rate on this purchase
  • Since this is an official transaction - I will be paying income tax on the money I receive from you
  • And finally - I will be providing you service that you cannot get on your own - value added Smile
One more time - if you suspect that I want to cheat you, lie to you, take your money and do nothing, or if you feel that something in this arrangement is not fair - that's your right to think so.  You can post your opinion all over the forum.  Just please - don't PM me to express your low opinion of me - I am not interested in your opinion, I couldn't care less what you think of me, I will not respond to "flame".

Enjoy the game, everyone!
The rates this guy charges are way ABOVE what you should pay for. Personally, I have premium and say with all honesty, that it is not worth it. Enjoy the free things in this game and leave it at that. If you have to pay a Russian guy interest fee of more than 10%, I say fuck that. Plus, all this and he could just scam you as he will 100% ask for the money first.
Please dont take this the wrong way but why is it conviently a russian guy... sorry if i offended any russians unless you agree .... whatever
Well, russians are everywhere. You cannot hide from russians in this game because it's made by ones! Big Grin

As for this particular guy, he explained why he posted it. Actually, even if the game developers are russians themselves, they opted to stick to CCBill, which had Russia blocked. So, this guy offered his help for other russians that cannot buy premium. Here he just copied his message from russian forum section.

I don't think he will try to scam you. He can buy premium, so he has a credit card issued in USA (most russians don't have such cards), and that means he probably have enough income to try such a cheap fraud. Anyway, even if I wanted to see premium poses and clothing, I won't support the game with my money until it will have normal payment option, so people won't have to utilize blackmarket schemes.
Alaw - thanks for the vote of confidence, nice to know someone actually took the time to read the post that i took the time to write Wink By the way - "this guy" does have a name - Alex Smile
is fun ^_^
Kinda bad that you ask that much for a code, I do the same for way cheaper