MNF Club Forums
Too rich? - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Too rich? (/showthread.php?tid=94)

Pages: 1 2 3

Too rich? - Alaw - 12-10-2015

Well, I like the game and of course, I wanted to buy a subscription, to enjoy the complete game with all features. Unfortunately, I was put down as the billing operator, CCBill company, had awful policy of blocking the whole countries from payment transactions. My country is among them. Yes, it's Russia.

So, as the game is sort of new, I want to ask, do you realize, that you're losing clients because of CCBill's inability to provide secure checks? It's not the first erotic mmo I play, actually, I have alot of experience with them, and this is the first time I cannot pay for subscription. There's always an option. CCBill is not the only billing company that works with adult only content. And, although I don't have exact numbers, I can tell from my experience, russian players produce some good income for adult mmos. I don't know, if it's ok to name titles here, but in [Adult mmo game], which is pay-to-play (you cannot play it without subscription that is $20 per month), about 1/5 or maybe more of audience are russians. [Another adult mmo] even has consumer support in Russian, and few localization of game client, russian, turkish and few other languages. There're alot of potential buyers here in Russia, so I ask again, do you realize you are losing money because of CCBill? They might be rich enough to ban the whole countries, but are you rich enough for sticking with them?

Rant over, but the question stays: will there be other payment options, like BMT Micro, who is fine with clients from every country?

RE: Too rich? - juicylucy - 12-10-2015

I've talked to more than a few people that want to go premium but can't get it approved. From all over the place, so it is money they are missing out on, hopefully more payment options come available.

RE: Too rich? - Arisha - 12-10-2015

I wish they made it so we can buy premium like if we buy 1 month when it expired wed buy it again not automatically or something,i dont like going through the process of canceling something if for me premium may not be worth it also yes a better payment option would be great the game has a huge potential and they wont make enough if they Block ppl out of it

RE: Too rich? - juicylucy - 12-10-2015

I think if you let your subscription expire you may not be able to renew and keep you progress. It happened to a friend so he had to start again with a new character. Another problem to be addressed.

RE: Too rich? - Johnny_X - 12-10-2015

You can always try to find someone that buys a gift card for you. MisterSmiles and I did it, I bought the card, he sent me the money via paypal and I gave him the code. He is premium now

RE: Too rich? - Alaw - 12-10-2015

Of course I can. But why shall I risk buying from someone I don't know, if the company can add another payment option? It's their interest, after all. CCBill blocked not only Russia, it blocked few other countries, even some from EU. This thread was addressed to game administration, because the game is new, and the company might not be informed by CCBill about payment restrictions.

There're other billing companies on the market, they are capable of providing security checks and they don't need to block the whole countries to cover up their incompetence, as CCBill does. So, my question was do the game developers realize they are losing money because of their billing operator's inability to provide decent security? Do they really want to pay for incompetence? It's their income CCBill cuts down.

It's not only my personal problem. I can ask someone. But there're other people here, who might want to buy the subscription. Shall we form up some sort of black market with selling gift codes? I don't think so. I'd prefer to have normal payment option, available to everyone.

RE: Too rich? - Johnny_X - 12-10-2015

1. The game is NOT new
2. Except Vadim, none of the devs checks the forums. And Vadim is not the one making the choices.
3. CCBill is one of very few providers that supports adult websites
4. It is only a black market if it's illegal. The word "Gift Card" explains what I am up to
5. If you are not wanting someone to help you on this, you are either not wanting premium enough or are not desperate enough for it

RE: Too rich? - Alaw - 12-10-2015

1. I play adult mmos for 4 year up to now.
2. I always buy the subscription myself.
3. Can you figure out the rest?

and P.S. Maybe Vadim is not the one who makes choices. But if he can read it, he can tell the others about the problem. Now, please, if you don't have anything to say about the problem, go gift whatever you want. I don't need any gifts. I need normal payment option. BMT Micro works fine, you know. The rest from you will be ignored.

RE: Too rich? - Johnny_X - 12-11-2015

OK, look, Vadim does not make choices, he reads the forum rarely, he can tell the others but they don't really give a shit about what we want, they do their thing and wanna get paid for that.
There are many payment providers out there, but not many of them are willing to have anything to do with adult websites, CCBill is one of the few that are an exception to this rule.
Given the problems they had adding CCBill to the game, you probably would have to face a long downtime if they planned to add another provider.
They call the codes "Gift Card", they are meant for gifting, so buying them for someone else is not illegal and therefore there can only be a market for it but no blackmarket.

RE: Too rich? - Marius77 - 12-24-2015

Can someone send me a gift card? I have money but i cant buy premium, i will pay for the gift card