Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Confused and Lost
(04-24-2016, 12:42 PM)Sharp Wrote: Whoa, I never said it's up to them to accept him, but given that the poem is about his thoughts and feelings, his view is the only one we have to go on. But it is up to him to be open with the. I'm not judging anybody, at no point have I suggested that I am. I have no idea where you've got that idea from. And how is judging him fair? It isn't.

And how much experience do you have of been in this situation, on either side? I myself have been in the position of one of the girls, where somebody I love tells me they love both me and another. Sure, I wasn't happy about that, but I was able to accept it, because that is who they are, and I loved them no matter what. So trying to call me out as narrow minded, or being unable to see both sides is both wrong and unnecessary.

"If either of them can accept that, they are worth being with." and "f they are unable to accept it, then they are not right for him.". You're kinda speaking against yourself there. The way I see it, you are definitely hinting it's up to them to accept him and his behaviour.
Don't be so decisive, neither of us have judged anyone. Stating that seeing the situation from only one perspective is narrow minded is not the same as calling you out.
Besides, you've got me wonder. You've been in the same situation as the females, you stated you've had a girl saying she loves you and another man at the same time. Would you actually consider yourself as not "worth being with" if you didn't accept her indecisiveness?
We all have different opinions on the matter, that's why life is so interesting! ^^ But we can all agree her poem was very sweet at least? Tongue
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(04-24-2016, 12:55 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote: Besides, you've got me wonder. You've been in the same situation as the females, you stated you've had a girl saying she loves you and another man at the same time. Would you actually consider yourself as not "worth being with" if you didn't accept her indecisiveness?

Actually, it was a woman she loved as well. And I would have considered myself not right for her if I had been unable to accept any part of who she is. It was not indecisiveness anyway, it was a case of her wanting both. There were a few aspects of her personality I disliked, but I was able to look beyond those and accept all of her, because she meant that much to me.
Aight, this sort of derailed.
Sorry about that Altaria.
It was a nice poem, indeed. ^^
Guess I'm the one to blame here for making this piece xD But thank you all for your opinions and thoughts about the experience and the piece it self
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]