MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Confused and Lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I come to you with something based on a friend's life experience (a rl friend, not in game xD), he is going through something a bit shitty so I decided to make a piece out of it. He has fallen for two girls, for diferent reasons and now he doesn't know what to do, he is a bit lost so.

It has been a long time since I saw you
You were the most beautiful girl I met
And on that airport I fell in love
For someone I knew I wouldn't have

I've been living my live
With ups and downs
But now you came back
And I fell to the ground again

I can't have a day where I check for your news
I keep hoping I'm missed the same way I miss you
I keep dreaming of your welcoming embrace
One where I'm your man

But now I hate myself for letting me get caught
For there's another that I can't shake off of my mind
She knows I can't stop looking
So she makes a fool out of me

Yes, I know I shouldn't
But I can't stand the distance between us
So this other girl is near
And I can't stand to be lonely again
dame....this is what i call struggle...how did it just happen like that, right at the airport, i hope things work out well for your friend.
[Image: F6FfbkM.jpg]
Tell your friend to man up and pick one, there's nothing worse than being indecisive in situations like this. Imagine being told by your bf that he loves you and one other person... Instand breakup. Tongue that note, I do hope he finds happiness!
(04-24-2016, 06:42 AM)Emmie Wrote: [ -> ][Image: F6FfbkM.jpg]
Tell your friend to man up and pick one, there's nothing worse than being indecisive in situations like this. Imagine being told by your bf that he loves you and one other person... Instand breakup. Tongue that note, I do hope he finds happiness!

I'll agree with Emmie. Make a choice and stick with it but know the consequences. There will be at least one broken heart.

Choose the one that lives near, makes a fool of you and may not feel the same way?
Or choose the distance but the one that feels for you?
My choice is clear

Love cares not rhyme, reason or distance. If 2 people share the same feelings, they find avenues to express and share them. The physical need would be settled the same way they met, travel.
Polyamorous is a thing. I would say he should be open and honest with both. If either of them can accept that, they are worth being with. If they are unable to accept it, then they are not right for him. *shrugs*
The thing is he hasn't been with the distant girl in a few years, a few things happened with her and he thinks he lost to much of her life to be with her but the good side is that she still considers him a part of her life so he might have a chance. The other girl he started to notice her more and more, started feeling attracted to her and she is not his type even
Messy situation
I agree with the honesty part. But he really needs to choose, and yes, there is such a thing as polyamorous, which most people are not ok with. I mean, he could try, but he'd probably end up alone.
(04-24-2016, 10:23 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ] If they are unable to accept it, then they are not right for him.

Or you could see it this way, if he's not able to make a decision: He's not right for either of them.
Seeing this dilemma from only one person's perspective is far too narrow minded.
Obviously his view is to be considered as well, but seeing that his actions affects two people, I think judging him is more fair than judging the two for not accepting his indecisiveness.
While it's true there's a chance that neither of them is right for him, I highly doubt it's because "they are unable to accept it".

Just a little heads up to let you know there are more sides than just one, in every case.
(04-24-2016, 11:58 AM)EroticUdyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2016, 10:23 AM)Sharp Wrote: [ -> ] If they are unable to accept it, then they are not right for him.

Or you could see it this way, if he's not able to make a decision: He's not right for either of them.
Seeing this dilemma from only one person's perspective is far too narrow minded.
Obviously his view is to be considered as well, but seeing that his actions affects two people, I think judging him is more fair than judging the two for not accepting his indecisiveness.
While it's true there's a chance that neither of them is right for him, I highly doubt it's because "they are unable to accept it".

Just a little heads up to let you know there are more sides than just one, in every case.

Whoa, I never said it's up to them to accept him, but given that the poem is about his thoughts and feelings, his view is the only one we have to go on. But it is up to him to be open with the. I'm not judging anybody, at no point have I suggested that I am. I have no idea where you've got that idea from. And how is judging him fair? It isn't.

And how much experience do you have of been in this situation, on either side? I myself have been in the position of one of the girls, where somebody I love tells me they love both me and another. Sure, I wasn't happy about that, but I was able to accept it, because that is who they are, and I loved them no matter what. So trying to call me out as narrow minded, or being unable to see both sides is both wrong and unnecessary.
Pages: 1 2