Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
(04-21-2016, 08:05 AM)Sasso Wrote: Sometimes out of boredom when people ask me where I'm from I'll say Yugoslavia just to see if people realise it's not a country anymore.

First person realised today. Was not expecting that.

He asked what his reward was and all I could think of was offering him my 9gb folder of Sims 2 Mods.

That's a pretty awesome prize.

As for me, I logged in yesterday for about 10 minutes to chat to somebody. And did the same this morning before work while drinking coffee. Also had a shot of something at the bar (not sure what) courtesy of JCF.
It was just Vodka, Sharp.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Yesterday was fun!! I got trolled while trying to spend some time with somebody. then I got stalked some more. then I made a new avatar and deleted my first one, finally ridding myself of my stalkers. then I spent a nice quiet time with somebody. then some more people turned up and we had a chat. So, flexi_lexi mk.2 is currently pure and pristine, innocent and untouched...
meh!!!....everyone is have some kind of awkward adventures....where are mine Sad
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-21-2016, 09:34 AM)DarkXtecy Wrote: meh!!!....everyone is have some kind of awkward adventures....where are mine Sad

do you want to get stalked? everywhere you go have 2-3 people follow you, jumping servers and hunting you down every time you try to escape? that is not an awkward adventure, dark, it is fucking creepy and pathetic.
How that even begin?
I mean, how they choose you instead of one of the other girls?
And they really do all of that stalking? O_O
Wasting time on that?

I wonder what's going on their minds, i'm genuinely curious.
(04-21-2016, 09:47 AM)LoganAsquer Wrote: How that even begin?
I mean, how they choose you instead of one of the other girls?
And they really do all of that stalking? O_O
Wasting time on that?

I wonder what's going on their minds, i'm  genuinely curious.

Stalking on MnF 101:
All you need to be able to do is view somebody's profile, so having them in your PM list allows this.
On their profile you can see which server they are on, even if they are not your friend.
You jump to their server, then walk around until you find them. Then I suppose you try to talk to them.

As for how they chose Lexi over other girls? She's 'in game famous.' It is that simple. She is popular and recognised, either through her adventures she writes about on the forum or from her general behaviour and antics in game. People want to be her friend, want to be a part of her adventures, want to fuck her.

So yeah, people really do that. Even I had it for about a week on my previous avatar, simply because I'm "Sharp off the forum."

And, just to keep the thread on topic: Care to share any recent adventures, Logan?
I figured out the "technical way" of that, i missed the part of the "famous people". Didn't know about it.

Thanks for asking that (or you just want me to stop being OffTopic? ahaha Big Grin ), but unfortunately i don't have much to say.
I'm registered for about a month now, but i log in very rarely.
I have to admit, i still find kinda hard to "break the ice".

Lately i'm trying to find a group, i would like to "share some thoughts" besides to just fuck someone.
I'm also searching a group of people from my country, but at the moment i can't find anyone of them.
Because of all of this i'm finding myself using the forum more than the game. I'm slowly reading all of the posts and figuring most of the recurring users.

But well, i dont' wanna make this another whining post Big Grin
So i'll be back when i have something.

Have care!
Ok, my turn, as you all know by now, I've been in a very bad mood caused by RL problems, like Ivan said, C'est la vie... so nothing interesting is happened to me the past few days, basically I've spoken with 2 marvellous friends, who very patiently listened to me and gave me a shoulder where I could lay my head, for all my friends that with friendly words tried to cheer me up, but especially for those two, my deepest thanks and my sincere apologies for the ruined nights.
Last night, feeling a bit better (that's about time) I received a PM from one of them, in which he offered me his account (premium) for the weekend, because according to him, would be out for a few days, not intended to Log ON and, that's the sweet part, after he talked to my other confident, both decided that will be good for me if I create a new avatar, and dance my brains out!!!
It wasn't easy to decide, I have to admit, but after some insistence on his part I accepted, and more, I promised him I would have fun and I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES.
That's it my dear friends, the avi is created in his account, I only say that is easy to recognize an old version of me (pre Fenix_TS) and quoting 21 Pilots - "If I could turn back time...To the good old days" -
I entered in a time machine, turn back 20 years and a younger me appeared, OH YES!!! are you ready to meet THE STRIPPER?, she's back, for a limited period of time, but, SHE... IS... BACK!!!
To be simple is to be great
(04-21-2016, 10:58 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: SHE... IS... BACK!!!

I may have to be online this weekend..