Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
What'd you get up to in game today?
after some time absent, I returned to the game last night with only the expectations of chatting with my friends, but, I met an 'interesting' person and after some talking we engaged in a very pleasant RP by PM, so, it was a good night!
(05-24-2016, 08:21 AM)JCF Wrote: Not to steal Lexi's thunder, but I did some public RP as well today. I was involved in a kiss in the museum. We were pressed up against a wall, lips locked, with a lot of groping, sucking, licking and teasing back and forth. To be honest, although we were both in the zone in terms of writing, I think it was on the tamer side as far as RPs go here; no public nudity even. It was just one long, passionate kiss.

But I liked it, and I think he did too.

10/10 surprise twist ending
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
JCF, much kudos, such thumbs up.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(05-23-2016, 11:53 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: I finally did my first proper RP (as in not a piss-take, and through to the end) for a few weeks. Not only that, but I also took a lovely lady's Public RP cherry Tongue  Other than that, it was fairly uneventful for me.

I heard about this.. As mentioned we have similar tastes in women Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I thought it was going to be a uneventful night except for forum reading until I was approached by someone while in the Madame's. A little bit of chatting and she went offline so I stayed and was about to sell my service in the Madame's club until..I get a message back. Some more flirting ensues and I server jump as she can't get on due to it being full. We flirt more, I introduce her to RPing (I should just list myself as a teacher now) while batting away 2 cold invites and another newbie PM trying to steal me. We decide to get a room for more privacy. Between RPs in bed I find out she is an Aussie and before we know it, we're kicked out of room before we can finish IG round #12 (3rd session). We take it to the hallway and I bend her over the railing then we met another and nearly have a 3some on the stairs before she has to go (She was fighting sleep on last session). Our new friend decides she wants to try me and as I reclaim room I get socket errors. By the time I come back she has logged.

At this point I will nap happy before work
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Gronk Thrustplunder has had some crazy nights, but this one is one probably the most Gronk Thrustplunder night he could possibly have.

He comes to the bar after a long day of raiding, pillaging, and fighting in the northern reaches on behalf of the great Southern Kingdom of the Elves. And a fluffy catgirl climbs on top of him. One thing leads to another and before you know it, he's plowing away at her, as is de rigueur for orcs and catfolk.

Then, after a victorious plunder with the two snuggling naked on a barstool... his long-time tigress lady friend shows up. She seems amused, as she's well aware of Gronk's proclivity for plundering anyone and everything, and likely was not surprised in any way. But the catgirl was quite taken aback. She asked if Gronk liked the lady tiger more... and he had to honestly say yes. They've been friends for a long time, and the catgirl had just met him. It was a heartbreaking moment, but I don't even want to think of what would happen if the Warqueen was involved. She's generally not too upset with his plundering as long as no one challenges her place as the one he likes "bestest".

And that's your orcish sociology lesson for the day.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
What did I do today? Got tired of the backstabbing and bullshit lies, and the fact that one of the 'moderators' has a problem with me. So unless things change, that's it, I'm done. Bye for now.
What do you mean by deal?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It happens, honestly, just go for the ones that want the sex and nothing else.
Noted! ^^ Well, I wish you more luck with the next girl!