Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Culture exchange
Erm.... I mean bodyguard school hehehe... I saw a documentary about premium bodyguards....
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Yeah, there is bodyguard training available. As in just about any country, though. I do not know of any schools, personally, never had the need to find out. In any case - you have to be a Russian citizen to attend one, since that is a pre-requisite for obtaining any kind of firearms permit for any sort of weapon. I, being a US citizen (without Russian citizenship), cannot even get a permit for a "nonlethal firearm" (the kind that can only fire rubber bullets). Only airguns with < 7 Joules muzzle energy
there wasn't no need for that detailed explanation, I just made a joke (stupid, maybe), but I appreciate the details and the passion you put in your explanation even if it's a matter that I could care less (like all the 'wars' by the way)
To be simple is to be great
(06-13-2016, 05:29 PM)busyman1 Wrote: Yeah, there is bodyguard training available.  As in just about any country, though.  I do not know of any schools, personally, never had the need to find out.  In any case - you have to be a Russian citizen to attend one, since that is a pre-requisite for obtaining any kind of firearms permit for any sort of weapon.  I, being a US citizen (without Russian citizenship), cannot even get a permit for a "nonlethal firearm" (the kind that can only fire rubber bullets).  Only airguns with < 7 Joules muzzle energy

Lol in Belgium it's max 1,5 joules!

But yes, I understand. Well, at least I learned something useful!

By the way, it is sad that the Russians are portrayed as THE bad guys.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The russian people aren't portrayed as bad guys, but the government is. And the reason Sweden is arming up is cause of Russia and their "pretend" excersizes where they "pretend" bomb Sweden or whatever. >:c ARGH! Legit no hate on russian people though.

Russia threatens Sweden

Just saying, the Russian government is not nice. They are portrayed as bad for a reason. >:c
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Fenix - no worries. When a response is called for - I tend to provide a rather complete one, just the way I am. Bore most people to death Smile

Emmie... This is probably not the best forum to get into a political discussion Smile I'll just say that I disagree with you on that.
Yeah, cause threatening with military action is what nice people do! Big Grin "You know, if you hang out with that guy, I will murder you." I wasn't stating an opinion, I was stating fact.

I have no grief with russian people though, and I know some really nice russians. Doesn't mean I gotta like what their government is doing. I'm not a big fan of American government all that much either.

Also, you kinda made it a political debate in the first place.
And that is getting serious!!! I'm not liking the course of this, when POLITICS enter FUN disappear.

I have to agree with busyman, that's not the right place to talk about serious and 'dangerous' things, stupid people do in this world!!!

Let's have some fun and enjoy what we have in here, a world free of jackasses (well we have them in here to, of course, but at least they aren't dangerous)
Sorry, I just get triggered by nationalistic patriotism. ^^ I will do my best to stop! *appologizes*
LOL I'm an equal-opportunity fucker, no worries...