Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Worst Sexual Experience
(01-16-2016, 07:26 PM)juicylucy Wrote: I wouldn't stress it too much Ivan. Between computer problems and socket errors I think many of us have experienced someone's sudden departure. You did the right thing in finding her and apologizing. If she chooses to not respond then so be it,

You're absolutely right, Juicylucy - thanks for the kind words. And guess what? the girl did PMd me back a little while ago to tell me not to worry, reminding me that it's just a game - which it is , of course! Rolleyes  This being said, I don't regret apologizing to her; the best gamers are those who play fair and respect their fellow players, aren't they?
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Hey Ivan, been there so many times, computer problems, net problems, even personal problems, this is a game, not our life, so that CAN and WILL happen to anyone in here, so dont worry, keep playing, and when that happens to you again (and it will) do exactly the same thing, search the person and apologize, if she accept or not, thats to her to decide, you did your part!!!
haha happend that to me too, and I think It was worse for her..
I had 4 area socket, 2 bed socket and 1 internet disconecting...
Beside that It was happening on crowded server and it was taking a while to reconnect..
after the last area socket error, when I came back all she said was "OMG" and went offline

#ICriEvriTiem
Bor and Tantrum, hear, hear. Gee Bor, you definitely had it worse than me when it comes to computer connexions...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
lol...that happens to me too, i was on the middle of the...action, when i have a situation in my real life...i have some time, so i apologize, saying that im sorry, but i have to quit...well, next day the guy put me on ignore list...do you think i care Ivan? move on, my dear...
(01-18-2016, 09:40 AM)MsTan Wrote: lol...that happens to me too, i was on the middle of the...action, when i have a situation in my real life...i have some time, so i apologize, saying that im sorry, but i have to quit...well, next day the guy put me on ignore list...do you think i care Ivan? move on, my dear...

Yes maam Wink
The Goddess -
Another thread that needs saving!!

Well, my worst is easy. I had a friend I was desperate to be with, but we never had the time together. Eventually though, we did, and she invited me to her room. I was surprised though to find somebody else with her. She then explained that it was a slave she had bought at the auction the previous evening. We started some kissing and such, and it soon become apparent that the salve could not RP. she wasn't emoting well, and was totally ignoring what me and my friend were doing. Then, to make matters worse, my friend 'had to leave' and so I was alone with this girl. We ended up going in the bed a few times, getting me exp; I tried to RP a bit, but she just chatted and told me how great I was.

In the end, I told her straight: "I can't do this, I need to go. I'm not enjoying it." Just after I left the room, my friend returned to see me gone, so had to fuck that girl by herself. Apparently the slave then started stalking her, constantly telling her how good she was. I guess I dodged a bullet there...
My worst was not on this game, it was on another adult game which I cannot mention by name.

There was a girl, can't remember what her game name was, who wanted to do it with me. She seemed pretty new, kinda the bad girl thing going on, and I didn't mind it back then. I accepted it and we went at it, everything was fine at first. Near the end however, she pulled one of my absolute red lights: She stuck on a strap-on and went right in my ass. I told her I didn't like that and to stop, but she continued and said that I am pretending to not like it. That made me feel immensely uncomfortable, and after that I told her that I really, really did not like that. She didn't really care, I did not ever hook up with her again after that. I was mad because of the strap-on part, but I was even more angry that she didn't apologize or care after the fact when I told her that I seriously did not want that. Everyone makes mistakes and some can mistake another's dislike of an action for IC "no please don't" instead of OOC "no please don't seriously", and I would have given her the grudging benefit of the doubt if she had apologized, but she didn't and that's why I denied her any future encounters.

I have had many less than good experiences, but by far that tops anything I have had to this day. A click and run isn't as bad as what she did.
i hate it when they leave iin the middle of sex then you dont get exp.
I've had people tell me they "don't RP". I've had mediocre sex. I've had silent exp runs. I've had partners who left halfway through for no obvious reason. I've dealt with kinks thrown at me in mid-sex I just plain couldn't be arsed to indulge because I just never developed the chemistry to care. I've even had one "girl" start laughing during poses who later admitted she was a guy and wanted to see the poses. He used his gender reveal as a means of trolling. I told him I didn't give a shit; "Joke's on you, I'm bi!" He also refused to believe there were actually women who came here. Sorry ladies, you don't exist!

But even the master sociologist pales in comparison to the one time I ragequit from a bed. Here's some advice:

1. Don't ask for a premium account.
2. If you do ask for a premium account, don't do it in a bed.
3. If you do ask for a premium account in bed... don't do it in mid-blowjob.

It kinda spoils the mood.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]