MNF Club Forums
Worst Sexual Experience - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Worst Sexual Experience (/showthread.php?tid=92)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Worst Sexual Experience - Bor - 12-09-2015

We have thread about "best sexual experience" so I thought we need one for worst ones too :p
And I know that for most of you, It's gonna be something Like "click&leave" style but there could be some "good worst" ones too xD

Here's mine,
..Ill skip the backstory which doesnt matter, and will jump to the closer point.
so after some talk, she told me to wait a bit and then she'd "think of something". after a while she comes back from afking, and tells me to meet her at waterfall, where she tells me to follow her to her appartament.  Im like "hey roleplay, cool, it might be fun".
We get there, and she grabs a leash.. and asks me to put it on my neck.. (now I didnt like the idea but I've heard few times that you can always give stuff a try. and there's a high chance you'll change your mind so i went full YOLO mode) I get leash on, I walk a bit in the appartament on four, compliment her since she asked for it and i get hit by few not too nice words, and then she tells me to get in the bed, she jumps in I follow and she starts with 69, tells me not to touch her pussy, im like okey ;c then tells me that Im an idiot and my D is too small and I should be ashamed, that's where I threw up and left xD Told her my PC burned down.  haha

share yours :p

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Bango - 12-09-2015

Strange no one has replied yet..

Anyway I haven't had lots of them till now, I mean apart the endless boring sessions with mute girls, or fast-clicking ones when I was leveling up, or during lame parties.
However I remember a girl that once added me after a short conversation. Interesting one and she was (or still is ?) premium.
We were used to have sex in-game everyday, for several hours, but once while having sex (1st round ?) she unfriended and blacklisted me out of the blue and I'm pretty sure I didn't say/make something wrong. And later she was teleporting away if in my same location. Maybe she even deleted her character after that episode, no idea.
Thus good sex/rp, but bittersweet experience.

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Sharp - 12-09-2015

My worst was probably one of my earliest RP's. Just as we were about to start the woman requested a mom/son RP. Incest is not something I have interest in, but I figured I should at least give it a chance. By the end of the second pose I was just feeling so awkward, and just wanted to get out of there. I made it through the final two poses, but I have to say it wasn't particularly enjoyable for me.
And anytime a girl calls me 'daddy' in bed I get out of there right away.

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Tao - 12-09-2015

My worst one is probably also my funniest one. ^^"
I was playing my girl character and I was with a guy who rushed all the poses only to go the manual mode and rush it even more stroking his mouse like crazy. And he was yelling "YOU LIKE THAT YOU BITCH?? TELL ME I'M A GOOD LOVER, THE BEST!! YOU LIKE MY BIG etc..." And more and more of this kind of stuff ^^" And I was answering that no, he was the worst, that he made love like a fuck robot he didn't care AT ALL, still yelling and rushing... ^^" Ho my... I laught so much... :')

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Bango - 12-09-2015

ahahah I laughed so much reading your experience Tao xD
Maybe he was Jason Statham in Crank yelling "I'm alive, I'm alive !" while fucking the girl LOL

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Bor - 12-09-2015

First I read about Bangos RP partner in different thread and then I read taos story.. I died from laughter XDDD
I wonder what do those kind of people do irl? o_O I dont even wanna think about that.

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - Grimurei - 12-10-2015

I met a girl on here once who said she'd fancy some RP with me. When i first noticed this girl I recall her using a lot of "l337" speak and "u" instead of "you" etc. I decided to give her a chance anyways and oh do I regret it..... use called me a bastard in RP and she was into some weird fucked up R-Kelly shit. I cringed so hard after that and I had to shower twice to get that out of my mind.

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - ZeMuffin - 12-10-2015

(12-09-2015, 08:38 PM)Sharpey Wrote: My worst was probably one of my earliest RP's. Just as we were about to start the woman requested a mom/son RP. Incest is not something I have interest in, but I figured I should at least give it a chance. By the end of the second pose I was just feeling so awkward, and just wanted to get out of there. I made it through the final two poses, but I have to say it wasn't particularly enjoyable for me.
And anytime a girl calls me 'daddy' in bed I get out of there right away.

I feel your pain bro because that is the exact story for me but for six rounds and I didn't even know what we were going to do till i got into bed...

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - QueenExcellia - 12-10-2015

The worst one was probably a guy who i think was 12-13 years old toxic yongster. At first i didn'tbut obvious gramar, word choices etc made it obvious. It made me feel so disgusted i stopped texting and clicked my way out of there. And in the end (it was his round) he tried to get my attention spamming WHERE YOU WANT ME CUM BABE in caps like five times, i was dying of laughter

RE: Worst Sexual Experience - RP_RICK - 12-10-2015

Actually happened yesterday...
Doing a really fun RP that had a twist in the middle of the sex. The twist came and my partner wanted to be a rape scene on her. I followed trough but at the end I felt really bad about it (despite knowing she had fun).
But hey, its how I learn my own limits, so it was a good lesson.