Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Worst Sexual Experience
My worst experience, in the middle of sex the guy I was with started going on about how he was going to get me pregnant even after I told him I don't want any kids, then sure enough he hit the cum inside button while yelling that I was going to have his baby.
(12-15-2015, 02:47 AM)Seif Wrote: My worst experience, in the middle of sex the guy I was with started going on about how he was going to get me pregnant even after I told him I don't want any kids, then sure enough he hit the cum inside button while yelling that I was going to have his baby.
Haha, get him for child support Seif.
Heart juicylucy
(12-15-2015, 02:47 AM)Seif Wrote: My worst experience, in the middle of sex the guy I was with started going on about how he was going to get me pregnant even after I told him I don't want any kids, then sure enough he hit the cum inside button while yelling that I was going to have his baby.

See for me It is sometimes..difficult to tell what is "rp" and what is not for me there is a big diffrence between No..please dont and No..please dont (seriously stop)
Strange problems, you people have here.
I'm a little late to the party here, but I had a rather 'less than satisfactory' experience recently.

So, a girl propositions me, she's forward, to the point. I inform her of my real life 'identity', which she's fine with. I get us a room, pay for 2 hours (better than paying for 1 and feeling rushed) and invite her up. Once there she asks what I'm into, which at that point was dom/sub, with me being the sub. I regretted it after barely a minute, with her using 'text speak' and abbreviations, not marking dialogue or actions differently, and often combing the two, making it hard to understand what she was saying.

I stuck it out for a couple more minutes, but felt absolutely no intimidation or reason to submit. I finally gave up at the point where she wanted me to lead in bed, despite the fact SHE was meant to be using ME as her plaything. Not wanting to continue, I panicked and closed the window, logging back in as a different avatar so she'd think I just lost connection. It cost me $400, and left me now reluctant to pay for rooms unless I know precisely what I'm getting.
Gods, nothing dries me up faster than someone saying stuff like "hru bby". I could be like the niagara falls one moment, and the guy/girl goes "ru rdy?" and BAM, the sahara is all that's left. Grammar is sexy, so the sexiest thing on here for me would probably be an English teacher. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-04-2016, 05:01 PM)Emmie Wrote: Gods, nothing dries me up faster than someone saying stuff like "hru bby". I could be like the niagara falls one moment, and the guy/girl goes "ru rdy?" and BAM, the sahara is all that's left. Grammar is sexy, so the sexiest thing on here for me would probably be an English teacher. ^^

An English teacher, eh? I may give that a go; reward my best students with a special treat.. 

I would be more than happy to help any players wishing to improve their English skills though, whether as a form of RP or just as a way of assisting the community.
I don't mind either, I'm not brittish or american myself, so I know it can be hard to adapt to another language. But since we are from all around the world, we don't really have a choice if we want to communicate. And the better we become at it, the hotter it can get in my opinion. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I could have become an English teacher some few years ago, is it sexy enough? Blush
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Off topic but one of my best experiences is with a guy "helping me" with my awful Spanish and punishing me if I speak English. Struggling to express myself in an unfamiliar language while at the same time being quite excited is thrilling. I think it's time for another lesson.
Heart juicylucy