Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Worst Sexual Experience
DONT MAKE LOVEWITH FRIEND. ITS SUCKS.
---------------- My heart is colder than your invites. -----------------------------------

---PieGiRL--Lv5----- Tongue
those girls that click through maybe don't know that they shouldn't or how much fun it is to take your time. my first few i didn't even know about chatting or manual. probably a lot to do with my partners but give a little guidance and maybe you will help someone get better and enjoy the game more. isn't that why we are all here?
Heart juicylucy
(12-10-2015, 05:59 PM)juicylucy Wrote: those girls that click through maybe don't know that they shouldn't or how much fun it is to take your time.  my first few i didn't even know about chatting or manual.  probably a lot to do with my partners but give a little guidance and maybe you will help someone get better and enjoy the game more.  isn't that why we are all here?

I actually did that ;p tough someone how to deepthroat. and gotta say teaching was worth.  c:
(12-09-2015, 04:55 PM)Bor Wrote: We have thread about "best sexual experience" so I thought we need one for worst ones too :p
And I know that for most of you, It's gonna be something Like "click&leave" style but there could be some "good worst" ones too xD

Here's mine,
..Ill skip the backstory which doesnt matter, and will jump to the closer point.
so after some talk, she told me to wait a bit and then she'd "think of something". after a while she comes back from afking, and tells me to meet her at waterfall, where she tells me to follow her to her appartament.  Im like "hey roleplay, cool, it might be fun".
We get there, and she grabs a leash.. and asks me to put it on my neck.. (now I didnt like the idea but I've heard few times that you can always give stuff a try. and there's a high chance you'll change your mind so i went full YOLO mode) I get leash on, I walk a bit in the appartament on four, compliment her since she asked for it and i get hit by few not too nice words, and then she tells me to get in the bed, she jumps in I follow and she starts with 69, tells me not to touch her pussy, im like okey ;c then tells me that Im an idiot and my D is too small and I should be ashamed, that's where I threw up and left xD Told her my PC burned down.  haha

share yours :p

Ha, love it! They say mimicry is the best form of flattery. Besides the click and leave, and the girls who would just click next without even trying to have fun, i haven't really had a worst one worth mentioning. I'd always seduce women i can actually type to and get to know before sex so i guess i avoided good worst ones by this method. heh
(12-09-2015, 04:55 PM)Bor Wrote: We have thread about "best sexual experience" so I thought we need one for worst ones too :p
And I know that for most of you, It's gonna be something Like "click&leave" style but there could be some "good worst" ones too xD

Here's mine,
..Ill skip the backstory which doesnt matter, and will jump to the closer point.
so after some talk, she told me to wait a bit and then she'd "think of something". after a while she comes back from afking, and tells me to meet her at waterfall, where she tells me to follow her to her appartament.  Im like "hey roleplay, cool, it might be fun".
We get there, and she grabs a leash.. and asks me to put it on my neck.. (now I didnt like the idea but I've heard few times that you can always give stuff a try. and there's a high chance you'll change your mind so i went full YOLO mode) I get leash on, I walk a bit in the appartament on four, compliment her since she asked for it and i get hit by few not too nice words, and then she tells me to get in the bed, she jumps in I follow and she starts with 69, tells me not to touch her pussy, im like okey ;c then tells me that Im an idiot and my D is too small and I should be ashamed, that's where I threw up and left xD Told her my PC burned down.  haha

Kina. I am probably the one who made someone have his "worst sexual experience".

"Ill skip the backstory which doesnt mattern, and will jump to the closer point."
Of course you, otherwise you would have to tell how you started messaging me and how you asked if i can be your mistress and if i want to dominate you. But i guess thats quite an unimportant part.

"...She comes back from afking...". Excuse me for not being ready immediately for his highness and think about what i want to do first, and also spend my time for getting a room. But lets be real, thats the least a premium lvl 5 girl has to do if she wants to get a random lvl 1 guy.
Once we are in the room, i order you to take off your clothes and tell me how you do so, by writing in chat. I expected too much off you, cause you started to change desperately between the room and the cloth option. Looks like you got overwhelmed by the fact, that the game still showed your clothes..."hey roleplay, might be fun".
Now you might not like the way i played with you and how i made fun about your pathetic dick, but if you dont...why dont you just say it instead of going full yolo mode? Its almost like you just searched a premium girl who forces you to endure all of her poses...well sometimes you get what you have asked for.
At some point you decide, that you had enough yolo mode. Do you tell me how this isnt what you were looking for?...no, the legendary bor leaves the room, then leaves the game, just to reconnect and to tell me "my PC has burned down". Now english is not my native language and i might miss the witty and intelligent part, but to me it looked like some stupid bullshit that suits you quite well.
After some time you decide to have at least some fun and use "your worst sex experience" for the "xDs" and make a forum post. Once you got some replies and after you saw me in game again, you decide to have some more shenanigans with me and message me with an alt, different to the one with which you played with me. You told me, how i look "spooky and scary"...why?...."I dont want to remember anymore". Glad you found atleast the courage to make a forum post about it.
I am fully aware of the fact, that i probably shouldnt care about people and their opinion about me, but your "worst sex experience" and your shitty behaviour has led to my worst game experience while playing this game for over one month. Overall i am quite happy, that we finally have a place with this forum, where we can make fun about others and share a good laugh.......fucking great, congratulations everyone.
Kina reminds us that there are at least two sides to every story.
Heart juicylucy
Kind of a dick move to make someone else look bad Bor!
While in reality it was just you wanting it but in the end not being able to take it.
Pretty pathetic.
(12-13-2015, 07:01 PM)juicylucy Wrote: Kina reminds us that there are at least two sides to every story.

Indeed.

Also: Well dona Kina!!! That guy just lost his "Man-Card". XD
Hope to see you ingame someday girl, so I can give you a big warm hug.

PS: People. Honestly. Just be nice to each other. World is as shitty (pardon my language) as it gets already. No need to transfer the bad into this game.
 - "Cookies are overrated" -
Kina

Here's mine,

Quote:Kina. I am probably the one who made someone have his "worst sexual experience".

"Ill skip the backstory which doesnt mattern, and will jump to the closer point."
Of course you, otherwise you would have to tell how you started messaging me and how you asked if i can be your mistress and if i want to dominate you. But i guess thats quite an unimportant part.

"...She comes back from afking...". Excuse me for not being ready immediately for his highness and think about what i want to do first, and also spend my time for getting a room. But lets be real, thats the least a premium lvl 5 girl has to do if she wants to get a random lvl 1 guy.
Once we are in the room, i order you to take off your clothes and tell me how you do so, by writing in chat. I expected too much off you, cause you started to change desperately between the room and the cloth option. Looks like you got overwhelmed by the fact, that the game still showed your clothes..."hey roleplay, might be fun".
Now you might not like the way i played with you and how i made fun about your pathetic dick, but if you dont...why dont you just say it instead of going full yolo mode? Its almost like you just searched a premium girl who forces you to endure all of her poses...well sometimes you get what you have asked for.
At some point you decide, that you had enough yolo mode. Do you tell me how this isnt what you were looking for?...no, the legendary bor leaves the room, then leaves the game, just to reconnect and to tell me "my PC has burned down". Now english is not my native language and i might miss the witty and intelligent part, but to me it looked like some stupid bullshit that suits you quite well.
After some time you decide to have at least some fun and use "your worst sex experience" for the "xDs" and make a forum post. Once you got some replies and after you saw me in game again, you decide to have some more shenanigans with me and message me with an alt, different to the one with which you played with me. You told me, how i look "spooky and scary"...why?...."I dont want to remember anymore". Glad you found atleast the courage to make a forum post about it.
I am fully aware of the fact, that i probably shouldnt care about people and their opinion about me, but your "worst sex experience" and your shitty behaviour has led to my worst game experience while playing this game for over one month. Overall i am quite happy, that we finally have a place with this forum, where we can make fun about others and share a good laugh.......fucking great, congratulations everyone.

yeah you're the one c: hi. and sorry, I didnt mean to be mean
But I didnt really ask you to dominate me or anything of that kind, simply because Im not a big fan of that.
I dont quite remember the whole story and I cant check it, because I changed my avatar (deleted old and got new), But I remember all the important stuff. the way it started was me walking in wild west, where I saw you and I pulled out most random line ever, which was "notice me senapi :o".  It sounded funny (and gotta admit since that day I used this line quite few times because the reaction you get from people is priceless). and I love doing fun stuff which makes me, and hopefully others smile or laugh a bit. But doing something funny wasnt the main reason I pulled out the line as random as that, it was because the name was familiar, from rodeo high scores( It wasnt at top 1 but there was a lot of high score with that name) and senpai had nothing to do  with "hey babe wan tu dominate me". It was meant to underline the fact that you were  highscores :/
now I dont quite remember exact talk, not gonna lie, and as i mentioned I cant re-check it, but I remember the part where you went afk, and I didnt mention it to bitch about it, I understand people have real lifes lol. and the reason to afk could be anything from breastfeeding your daughter to getting called in your bosses room. I just used that as a starting point of the story, and the reason I said upper story didnt matter is because it really didnt.. at least for me. while apparently it does for you, and Im sorry for that as well.
maybe it was my bad that I didnt express myself well enough but I really didnt think that someone could take "notice me senpai :o" as "giff sum domination", my apologies there as well.
about cloths, its quite a funny part, It was my second day~ in the game I believe, and I didnt know a lot of stuff (I still dont, found out you can teleport through the room just yesterday), so I was trying to see if it was possible to actually get undressed. sorry for not being an all knowing being, but im a human too and usually when I start something new I gotta explore and learn too, like everyone else does I assume.
Now about your question, yeah I didnt like the way it went at some point, but as I said I went yolo and looked how it would go, why? Firstly, Because I've done that quite a few times in my life, I've done stuff I didnt like at first, in  both, sexual and non-sexual way, which turned out pretty well later on, and as I mentioned I've heard the same thing too.  Secondly, Because I didnt want to be the guy who only thinks about what he likes. pretty much that.
now, about the leaving part. Before I say it, I gotta mention that I work in fetish company as CS, and I've watched way more worse stuff, but experiencing that on myself made me feel pretty shitty, and even tho "idiot" and "you should feel ashamed because of your dick" is nothing compare to stuff I've watched, after those lines the only thing I felt like doing was closing the gametab. and later on I saw a message from you asking me why I dissappeared, and I didnt feel like telling and explaining to you how bad I felt, Because Im studying psychology and I know how wrong people can get stuff, when all you want to say is, the fact that you dont like "X".
e.x If I tell someone how I dont like gay sex and smoking, They will assume that I think that those 2 are wrong, which will most likely lead to an argument and I dont want that to happen. Sadly english isnt my native language either so I hope what I said makes sense :p
So I just made up some bullshit,and "hey my PC burned down" was the first thing I thought about. Im sorry for not expressing myself, but I didnt mean to be mean  c:
I've done the same thing in real life too, after talking to my gf few times about how I disliked the fact that she used to sleep till 6pm I just broke up with her and I didnt give her a straight reason, I told her some made up bullshit because I wanted to avoid a possible argument. and before you ask why I didnt even try to explain it before dropping some bullshit reason with you, its because of how I was feeling at that moment, it was unconcious and I cant really control how i feel. pardon for that as well.
and yeah I opened a thread to have some laughs, Because to me the past seems funny in general and I dont get stuck there. I laugh about the times when I almost fucked up my exams and almost failed to get a decent mark to finish the school, I laugh at times when I broke cars window with a snowball, and I laugh at times when I set fire to neighbors laundries with a firework, back at that point all those stuff werent funny and I was scared as fuck about all of them, but now it seems funny, probably because its in the past. :p
so yeah, Im deeply sorry for making you feel bad. c: but I didnt mean to be mean, I just wanted to share a story. that's pretty much it.
That was a very nice apology Bor. Hopefully she sees it and you both can move on from this.
Heart juicylucy