Poll: Would you/did you fall in love with someone within the Club?
This poll is closed.
I did fall in love, and it's heaven!
28.30%
15 28.30%
I did fall in love, and it broke my heart...
18.87%
10 18.87%
I don't care, as long as I can fuck all I want.
15.09%
8 15.09%
Worst idea ever! This is no place to have a romantic relationship!
15.09%
8 15.09%
Ask me again in a few months...
22.64%
12 22.64%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet 'n' .... love ?!?
Thank you my friend.  Just summarizing your previous excellent post.  *credit You.
(04-26-2016, 08:04 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Dark, that's why I put my sentence btw (..) because I know your dirty little mind!!!
c word / a word / f word ... now im pushing, hihihihi

noooo,i clean my head every day....i am a pure and clean minded being...and i can prove it...for example:
c word...i am thinking...cute
a word...i am thinking...adorable
f word...i am thinking...fuck...whow..wait...i meant...fabulous...yes fabulous

see..clean and pure minded  Big Grin
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-26-2016, 09:07 PM)Anallee Wrote: It's a big sea people.  Plenty of fish.  Cast a wide net.  To each, her/his own.

Yes it is. I've made many friends through here that I enjoy chatting with Smile
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(04-26-2016, 09:07 PM)Anallee Wrote: It's a big sea people.  Plenty of fish.  Cast a wide net.  To each, her/his own.

is this some reference to...tuna  Dodgy
and.... he's back.  See how easy it is to "bait" you?  lol  Tongue
i knew something was fishy about this...i just knew it lol
yeah, fish stinks  Wink
Well, I think I did, once. But it didn't work out (due to circumstantial reasons). She's a very, and I mean a very lovable, kind hearted, and a very good friend to talk with too, what more can I ask? Blush

That's all the experience of falling in love, in an affectionate way for me.
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
(04-26-2016, 09:03 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Hence my clarification on page 2 of this thread, Fenix. Did you read it?

But you do point out an interesting "problem"... it is true that those engaged in an exclusive relationship within the game have much less time to spare for their online friends. I stand guilty as charged.

Ivan

Yes Ivan, I read it, and yes, I think this thread was a very good idea, and yes, I think that people should do whatever they want, and HELL yes, I hope they have fun and be happy while doing it.

My sentence is from someone that stands in the other margin of this "big sea" with "a lot of fish", and standing there, I watch and with my empiric mind I analyse, and my conclusion is too damn obvious, IT WONT WORK!

Let me explain why, first is very obvious, only a very small percentage of long distance relationships work, because as we all know love is a very beautiful feeling, but we are animals, rational (some of us aren't, but that's another story), but still animals, and being that, we need much more than love to keep a relationship working.

Second, and that is "for here" only, a large, very large percentage of the "love relationship" here is based strictly in words (some evolve to phone conversations, skipe, and very, very rarely go outside, to the real world) and to be based only in that is so "easy", why is that?, because people cheat, and don't get moralist or prude about that, is on our dna, people cheat, now, the problem is, only a few of us (human kind) can look into someone eyes and lye, many try and fail, miserable, oh they cheat alright, only they cant lye, as for those who can (luckily a few percentage of world population) look into your eyes, and without blinking convince you of his/her innocence and good will, even when all your senses said otherwise, are so good that many of them could be professional scammers; and that's the thing, without the problem of looking into someone eyes, if you have the intelligence to understand what your "love" partner want and need, and if you have the ability to write correctly with the right choice of words, you can easily, be one of them.

Third, if the real world is easy to get tempted to cheat, in here, oh! in here we have temptations in every corner, and even if you talked and you agreed in an "open" relationship, the chances that you find someone better, more thrilling, more challenging are so big, that is almost impossible for you to ignore them...and believe me, you won't, and after a while that perfect "love" fade away, the other feel it, the trust issues overlap, and...here come the discussions, the sorrow, the pain...

So, if you want to keep a love relationship, here's my advise, don't talk to no one, log on only when the other log on as well, and try to choose someone from your time zone, if things are working fine, make the next move...and then the other, don't skip stages, go slowly, enjoy every single moment together, and be honest, make believe that when you talk to him/her you are looking into his eyes, and...maybe, maybe (still a big maybe) you can take that outside (as from there, sorry to say, different rules, RL rules my friends, or you have it, or you don't, words aren't enough anymore).

Sorry for the big post, but when I start to analyse from a sociological point of view, I lose track of time and dispersed me a bit.
To be simple is to be great
*takes note* you do like sociology, don't you! Well, I respect that (why wouldn't I?) and I will say that's well explained. I couldn't say more.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!