Poll: Would you/did you fall in love with someone within the Club?
This poll is closed.
I did fall in love, and it's heaven!
28.30%
15 28.30%
I did fall in love, and it broke my heart...
18.87%
10 18.87%
I don't care, as long as I can fuck all I want.
15.09%
8 15.09%
Worst idea ever! This is no place to have a romantic relationship!
15.09%
8 15.09%
Ask me again in a few months...
22.64%
12 22.64%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Meet 'n' .... love ?!?
Oh Lexi, people ARE Idiot, and they expect exactly that, and then they get hurt, and then come the drama, and then the fights...
And the worst part, when they are playing just for the thrill and for the fun, they talk, they make jokes, they are happy and make the others happy... but then, they find "love" and puff...they disappear, they stop talk, they stop making jokes, they still happy but stop making the others happy... until the "love" disappear, when that happen (90% of the times) they come back, but they aren't the same, they aren't happy and make the others unhappy...
Ok, probably now I'm freaking out a bit, but I've seen it...so many times!, IRL that's normal and expectable but in here? hell no
To be simple is to be great
(04-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Not for me, no. I keep much about me secret, and ask others do the same with me. some details I share, some I don't. im on mnf to have fun, explore kinks I cant do irl. and of course chat.

if people do fall in love, cool. but I think anybody who expects to have an exclusive relationship in the game, or puts a true and serious meaning into anything without even meeting the person irl, needs to have a word with themselves.

Alot of me is secret. I'll share some things with those I chat with. Though I will always be honest. If I choose to be exclusive with someone that will be between me and them. For here I enjoy the chats and the RPs.

One thing I will say, I did meet someone in another game years ago. We were good friends for a few years then we became closer. VERY close. Unfortunately that relationship ended because she hid many things fro me IRL that I will not go into detail. The chance of me meeting anyone from this game are slim. If we do, fine, we'll hang. Grab a drink but I would not expect another IRL "love" relationship from an IG experience. If anything we'll just be friends.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Lanni, exactly, the problem is few people do that, and the drama come, and the mood is ruined...
as for the rest, of course it's up to you to decide how to play this game, when my friends come to that "find love and want to stay with her/him" I wish all of them the best, and I mean it, I really want they to be happy, but... then I read all this poems, all this stories, and it break my heart.
So, no, I respect your and everyone choices, but, for me...L word (and not L from lesbian) is out of the picture!!!
(04-26-2016, 10:18 AM)Sate Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 09:38 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: Not for me, no. I keep much about me secret, and ask others do the same with me. some details I share, some I don't. im on mnf to have fun, explore kinks I cant do irl. and of course chat.

if people do fall in love, cool. but I think anybody who expects to have an exclusive relationship in the game, or puts a true and serious meaning into anything without even meeting the person irl, needs to have a word with themselves.

Alot of me is secret. I'll share some things with those I chat with. Though I will always be honest. If I choose to be exclusive with someone that will be between me and them. For here I enjoy the chats and the RPs.

One thing I will say, I did meet someone in another game years ago. We were good friends for a few years then we became closer. VERY close. Unfortunately that relationship ended because she hid many things fro me IRL that I will not go into detail. The chance of me meeting anyone from this game are slim. If we do, fine, we'll hang. Grab a drink but I would not expect another IRL "love" relationship from an IG experience. If anything we'll just be friends.

ok umm...i know this is a touchy subject about love and all..but...something caught my eye here....ummm what other game was that,you were playing years ago?

(04-26-2016, 05:06 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Lanni, exactly, the problem is few people do that, and the drama come, and the mood is ruined...
as for the rest, of course it's up to you to decide how to play this game, when my friends come to that "find love and want to stay with her/him" I wish all of them the best, and I mean it, I really want they to be happy, but... then I read all this poems, all this stories, and it break my heart.
So, no, I respect your and everyone choices, but, for me...L word (and not L from lesbian) is out of the picture!!!
as far as i know...L only stand for one word....and its licking ....sooo yeah...for me licking is soo in picture Tongue lol 
(hey i am just kidding around...but the L word got me thinking of other kinky words...and licking poped up in my mind....had to mention it Tongue )
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
(04-26-2016, 05:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 10:18 AM)Sate Wrote:

ok umm...i know this is a touchy subject about love and all..but...something caught my eye here....ummm what other game was that,you were playing years ago?

(04-26-2016, 05:06 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Lanni, exactly, the problem is few people do that, and the drama come, and the mood is ruined...
as far as i know...L only stand for one word....and its licking ....sooo yeah...for me licking is soo in picture Tongue lol 
(hey i am just kidding around...but the L word got me thinking of other kinky words...and licking poped up in my mind....had to mention it Tongue )

Signature - Inspiration?  Big Grin
(04-26-2016, 05:12 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: ok umm...i know this is a touchy subject about love and all..but...something caught my eye here....ummm what other game was that,you were playing years ago?

Different MMO, very similar to DnD.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Dark, that's why I put my sentence btw (..) because I know your dirty little mind!!!
c word / a word / f word ... now im pushing, hihihihi
(04-26-2016, 09:54 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Oh Lexi, people ARE Idiot, and they expect exactly that, and then they get hurt, and then come the drama, and then the fights...
And the worst part, when they are playing just for the thrill and for the fun, they talk, they make jokes, they are happy and make the others happy... but then, they find "love" and puff...they disappear, they stop talk, they stop making jokes, they still happy but stop making the others happy... until the "love" disappear, when that happen (90% of the times) they come back, but they aren't the same, they aren't happy and make the others unhappy...
Ok, probably now I'm freaking out a bit, but I've seen it...so many times!, IRL that's normal and expectable but in here? hell no

Hence my clarification on page 2 of this thread, Fenix. Did you read it?

But you do point out an interesting "problem"... it is true that those engaged in an exclusive relationship within the game have much less time to spare for their online friends. I stand guilty as charged.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
It's a big sea people.  Plenty of fish.  Cast a wide net.  To each, her/his own.
(04-26-2016, 09:07 PM)Anallee Wrote: It's a big sea people.  Plenty of fish.  Cast a wide net.  To each, her/his own.

The very voice of reason, Anallee... you are quite right, my friend.
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -